The Fallen

Are you going to watch the transformers revenge of the fallen because of Optimus prime? bumble bee? Sam Witwicky (pedia)? Or the so hot Meagan Fox?
@renestl (99)
I went to go see transformer to see Sam Witwicky and Optimus Prime. They pretty much made the movie for me. I really like Shia LaBeouf as an actor. I think he's really good. Hearing Optimus Prime brings back memories from the cartoon too.
Shia, I mean sam, made me laugh in this movie, specially in the scene where he's in class and started to see the codes for the map. LOL.
@Bloggership (1118)
Here you go again ... Yea, maybe those three are not so hot enough than the last that sexy Megan huh... That Witwicky(pedia) only just like one of a lucky guy who's get involved there.
Yeah, lucky lucky dude to be with Megan. LOL Have you seen the movie? It's great man. Let me tell you the story...It begins with the Dreamworks company intro and flashing of the actors name then ends with the credits. LOL. Very cool movie indeed.
Looks like it is Red...
If I were to watch it, would be for Megan Fox!!
Megan is sizzling hooot. The movie was awesome man. Hope everyone gets to see it.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well even am eagerly awaiting the movie and hope this should be good one!!