Have you reached 10$ this month?

@dhawanbm (3705)
As expected many of us will be reaching the pay out this month on mylot, the site which has a characteristic and pulling appeal, its magnetic and as one logs in once, he or she keeps comming to it again and again.Dont you think its a fascinating site to be with!
@bjcyrix (6910)
That is a very nice way to describe the myLot site dhawan. Though I have not yet reached the very minimum payout this month but since there is still a little over a week left before the month ends, I think I will be able to reach it, finally, after some months.LOL Hope you reach your payout. Always have fun!^_^
@sanelaze (167)
i joined mylot a week ago. im about to reach the 10$ minimum payout. If everything turns out well, id be able to receive my first payout from mylot! goodluck to all members! hopefully we'd be able to reach our target payout this month!
@cbantly (236)
Wow! How are you already about to hit the payout? What have you done the last week? Any tips for the rest of us?
@sanelaze (167)
i've been doing the writing tasks so it was easy for me to reach the payout :) i also reply to discussions 4xday at least.
@clorissa123 (4930)
Oh yeah, mylot got me addicted at least. I would definitely keep on coming back more and more. I want to reach my $10 minimum payment every month. Honestly, for this month, I probably won't make it to the $10 limit. Because I was slacking, and my daily earning kind of slow down in comparison to previous months. Hopefully, I will do better next month. Keep on posting.
@cbantly (236)
I don't think it's possible for me to hit it this month, but I hope to hit it hard and then some next month! I have 10 days a month to work on it, so it shouldn't be too hard. I guess I need some referrals!
@anangf (1148)
Hi, I will try to reach my payout this month, however there is still 7 days left. We can make it trough if we can boost our earnings with make our posts became quality ones.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there friend. I will also manage to reach it... i am less than 1 dollar away, and there is still 1 week left before the month ends, so i am not worried at all. Now the only thing that remains is for me to try and get as much as possible before the month ends so that i receive more than 10 $ in my paypal account next month. Take care friend, and nice way of describing mylot !
Unfortunately, no. I doubt I will be reaching the minimum $10 payout this month. Which is unfortunate because I was able to reach it last month and the month before. But hey, I don't really mind so much as long as I'm able to reach it next month. Now that I actually have an active referral or two, it'll a little easier.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, I reached payout this month, and I am so happy. I should have done it last month, but I fell a little short. I have been here since April, and I don't have referrals nor do I do tasks, so I am doing pretty well on my own. I have accomplished what I set out to do. My goal is to get the payout every month, and if I work at it, I know I can do it. I do other sites bsisides mylot, and so I am in and out all through the day. I just love it here and I am here for as long as I can be. I just love sharing my views with others. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.