How many hours in a day do you sleep?

@dhawanbm (3706)
Well in 24 hours I mean and what is your schedule to sleep and enjoy life! As for me I dont sleep much and in my thoughts too I am working and making schemes about what not things!
@ucue2008 (926)
I want to sleep a lot. But currently I'm on diet, and weirdly I felt more energetic and having difficulty to sleep. It hard.
@russso (1701)
I get about 8 to 10 hours of sleep. My sleep habits have changed since March. I have been sleeping early. I'm usually in bed by 10PM and I wake up at 7AM. I have always had a difficult time sleeping, but this improved sleeping habit is making me very happy and I owe it to working out at the gym everyday.
@med889 (5958)
In these 24 hours I choose only some 6 or 7 hours to sleep peacefully and if ever I do not get any nightmares then too good it is for me. When I return from work, I take a shower, have dinner, do some works and then I might watch a movie and then directly to bed. The most cruel part is getting up in the morning which is still hard for me.
@bjcyrix (6857)
On average I really sleep around 10 hours a day. That is when I dont have classes and I dont have anything important to do. Otherwise when I have school and Im really busy with homework or just plain work, then I get around 6-7 hours a day. I really love to sleep thats why I try to catch up on the weekends. And I do give myself some 10minute extension or something like that when the alarm has already gone off during the morning so as not to shock my body or something.^_^
@bluerlyn (139)
during work days, i get an average of 5-6 hours of sleep a day if im lucky so i try to make up for it on my rest days.
Well.. I sleep about 7 - 9 hours. I sleep around 10pm when I have to wake up early for school tommorow. It's school holidays now in my country so I sleep later than usual :D If i get tired during the day, i'll jus take a short nap, for like about 20 minutes. it makes me feels refreshed XD