Electronic bills or mail bills?

@mermaidivy (15415)
I don't particularly trust the auto transfer thingy so I prefer receiving my bills by mail every month so that we can keep it on track and see the transaction easy and I keep them into file in order so just in case I need it for something, I can find them easy. Some people will stand strong for their "environment belief" but hey it is money that will come out from my pocket, I have got to be careful about it. I try to save on the other things. So what about you? Which one do you prefer better and why?
@iskayz (5422)
I prefer paying bills over the counters. It's much easier and safer for me. Immediately I can take the receipt and keep it in file after payment. I think almost everyone here in my country pays their bills over the counter. Internet payments are available but I think over the counter payments are more trustful. Ciao!
@mermaidivy (15415)
Thanks for sharing! :-)
@deejean06 (1953)
Hi mermaid...I can understand that you don't trust the internet. However I like being able to pay my bills online. It eliminates a lot of paper - and I'm not that particularly concerned with the environment but I am concerned with my house being drowned in the clutter that comes with all the paper! I check my balance every day and know exactly what goes in and out. If there was some wrongdoing I would know immediately and have a chance to fix it with the bank before it got too far.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Thanks for responding!:-)
I like both options to be honest. I just started to get my bills by mail. For the tracking purpose only. I hate having to buy stamps to mail out my bills.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Thanks for sharing! :-)
@dlr297 (5418)
I like to receive my bills by mail like you. That way i can keep track of them better, and i do not trust the internet safety fully to handle it on line. I do not want to put that type of information on line, even though they say that it is safe to do so.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Thanks for sharing! :-)