Mylot

@cyrus123 (6383)
Hello Mylotters! I noticed that my star is back to blue again and that my number is "10" again!I hope it stays this way for a while.Kathy.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Guess u have been a good girl.. guess i haven't.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Thank you. You have been a good girl, too, lol.
Hi Cyrus!!!! Congrats!! This 10 is nothing but the positive responses that you get from other Mylotters... Keep it up.... That indicates everyone likes your posts... It may decrease if anybody marked you negative..So,beware..Try to write good posts as usual.... Happy Myloting...
@cyrus123 (6383)
Thank you for the response and thank you for the encouragement. I try to be nice because I'm a christian. I try to treat people the way I would like to be treated. Kathy.
@ddfreedie (690)
The star represents your reputation in mylot...you can make it 10 by responding in an apt manner...so be good in responding to the discussion..happy mylotting
@cyrus123 (6383)
Thank you for responding. I didn't know what the star represented exactly. I'm just glad that my reputation is good here, though. I try to be good because I am a christian. Happy mylotting. Kathy.