Which countries do you think will benefit more on MyLot?

@markmoney (2868)
Is it those countries like United States which has English as primary language. Or is it those countries who has primary language other than English? This is the Pros for the United States myLotters, it will be easier for them to share their thoughts and ideas since English is their primary language. The Cons is the money they will get,they will get US Dollar, which is their currency, which is equivalent to 1=1. While on the other countries which has a primary language other than English,it will be harder for them to share their thoughts and ideas, but they will get more money since the conversion of their currency to dollars is bigger. Like for example, here in the Philippines, the conversion is 1USDollar = Php48.00, so we will get a mimimum payout of Php480. So which do you think will benefit more?
@WebMann (4732)
Who makes the most money isn't really the issue as far as countries goes. It's more about who benefits more from the money they earn on Mylot. People with their first language being English will likely earn more but the cost of living is much more as well so the money earned doesn't go nearly as far as it does for countries like India. If I make $10 a month I buy one domain to start a new blog. I try to invest what I earn here because the amount is so low. That allows me to earn more on the money I invest in domains, down the road. Now someone from India that makes $10 may be able to do a whole lot more towards their monthly budget. So I would say they will benefit much more.
@markmoney (2868)
It's good for you. You can make money grows, you can make your earnings earn more. We should wisely use our hard-earned money. So yes, maybe those who has a higher money conversion benefits more, since they can also speak English, even not that good, because there's no minus in using wrong grammar. Thanks for your response. Happy myLotting!
@angelsmummy (1700)
i think it will be people that have a higher conversion rate. I ent up making alot less as I am in England. I get about £6 for $10. I dont mind though I am not here for the money thats just a bonus! I think its easier for english speaking people for their money to go up quicker as its easier for us and we know the proper grammer to use.
@markmoney (2868)
Yes, you're getting the least benefits in terms of money because your currency has a lower conversion to USdollar. But like US mylotters, it is easier for you to express your ideas and thoughts since English is also your primary language. But like you, I'm also not here for money, it's just a bonus. Thanks for your response. Happy myLotting!
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I think that both sides benefit. Americans benefit because it's their native language, that of UK also benefits though I think their conversion to US Dollars is lower. Those who do not speak english as a primary language also benefit because they learn the language and they make more. Again, Americans benefit just by the money and also the enrichment of different cultures, I'd like to add. Well I appreciate this discussion, may you get many good answers!
@markmoney (2868)
Actually this topic just came to my mind and I actually hesitated to let this out because it may just have no sense. But thanks for your positive response. Actually earning money is really not my main purpose here, reading and learning from discussions and other people is already a great achievement. Have a nice day! Happy myLotting!