Copy Paste in Mylot

@abhaijith (2962)
Hello Mylotters, For discouraging spam,Mylot allows 'copy and paste' feature only for members with a rating greater than 500.Am just reaching 500 and hope i can utilize this function properly.What about you my friends?
@angelsmummy (1700)
Im getting very close to my 500 posts now and am looking forward to copying and pasting just make sure that you do plagerise or steal other peoples posts! Good luck on getting to your 500! I know I will have mine by the end of today!
@mysdianait (64056)
I think you missed out 'not' '...just make sure that you do NOT plagerise or steal other peoples posts!'
i'm working on getting there i need to do a lot more post to get there.
• Mexico
Congratulations for being so close of the big amount.For example,look at me,I still have a long way to go before reaching the 500 posts(I need 345 more posts,more or less).I canĀ“t wait to be able to use the copy/paste thing.I think it is a big help to get more posts everyday because simplifies a lot more the things in here.So,congratz,and keep your good work
I've been over 500 posts for a while. Just a word of caution...If you start copying answers and pasting them just to increase your earnings and post count, you will get banned. I usually copy a portion of what I want to discuss and then reword the rest. I also use it to copy a person's response that way I can respond to each individual point one at a time to make my point clear. Congrats on almost being there!
It's rather strange as now having passed 500 I still find myself typing most of my responses and comments directly rather than copying/ pasting from else where. The only time I tend to use copy/paste is when I know I have a lot I want to say and so it is easier to formulate my thoughts in Word and then copy them over. I actually think it's a good idea that they block this option to start with as it certainly helps to stop the site being filled with mindless spam.
@tonyllenium (6266)
Yes i think copy/paste in some cases can be really useful!!!I joined my 500 posts some time ago and so i found having new functionalities here as copy/paste on your posts on mylot will be clever for your activity or even to not loose discussions and posts you are writing to and may be you can't post in the same time...