Has your mortgage company or landlord ever made a billing error?

@ladym33 (11008)
My mortage company made an error with my payment, and they just seem to keep messing up my payment, 3 months in a row now the bills have not been correct, and they are charging me late fees, and the payments were not late they just messed up on one of my payments, and then entered the wrong receive date. I am very frustrated right now. Has your mortage or landlord or any other company where payments are important made billing errors?
Actually yes our mortgage company was way over charging us the first year we owned our home. Not only did we get a good chunk in a check, but our payment went down about 80 dollars per month
@ladym33 (11008)
Sounds like it worked out in the long run. I am glad to hear that, of course it probably was not so nice being charged too much, but at least they made up for it.
On something that large, I do not remember a mistake, BUT when they first came out with VIA cards, kind of an early debit card, we had two accounts at one bank. A check was supposed to go into one that had the VIA on it, but it instead went to the other. We used the VIA and ended up with overdrafts. The bank fixed it, but for many years we did not bank with them. Funny, now they are my favorite local bank. Times change.
@khayshenz (1387)
WOW! You should definitely give 'em h3ll for that! My goodness, that's extremely important, and no one should mess up THREE TIMES when it comes to something so important! They should NOT only give your money back, but give you other incentives as well. You should probably "threaten" them with reporting to Better Business Bureau. It has not happened to me yet (knock on wood). I've had some mishaps with credit cards though, and they're typically fast when it comes to giving the money back and incentives. People make mistakes - that's a given. But doing it three times - that's just unacceptable.