A(H1N1) virus, do you think this will die out or will it stay as a common virus?

the A(H1N1) virus has been ravaging nations and causing panic and hysteria throughout the whole world, what i wanna know from you guys if you think this deadly virus is here to stay, or what? will somebody ever figure out a vaccine for the virus???
Since it is still able to remain alive alone tells me that come winter it will be brutal. The flu should not be able to survive this time of year. It keeps mutating, changing, and lengthening its life.
I SO TOTALLY AGREE, melissaruth1.... I CAUGHT A FLU LATELY AND I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS HAVING THE DREADED FLU BUT THANK GOD IT WASN'T... I REALLY THINK THIS VIRUS IS HERE TO STAY,,, I JUST HOPE THE STRAIN WILL WEAKEN LATER ON.., HANKS FOR THE COMMENT, melissaruth1!!!!!!!!!!!!
@rsa101 (17104)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I do believe that it may stay here for a while as vaccines are not yet available for this. But I do not think it will stay that long since human body is also developing its own immunity and there would come a day that natural immunity to it would naturally come out making the virus weaker until there comes a time that it would mutate again to a newer and stronger strain.
@rsa101 (17104)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well with the availability of vaccines for this strain, I guess it will lessen over time and will become one of the regular flu viruses we have out there. Over time I am expecting that these virus would eventually find another opportunity to evolve and become stronger again just like any other viruses out there that mutate and change over time.
Hello neildominic, Swine flue or A(H1N1) should be just a "piece of cake" if a person's immune system is strong and capable of killing the virus using its own defense mechanisms. Unfortunately, these days, weak immune system is what makes the world's swine flu problem worse. While pharmaceutical companies are still waiting for their test results to come out on their expensive research to produce vaccine against the virus, people should simply fortify their immune system the natural way. In fact, by just having a complete early sleep (7 to 8 hours), you can make your immune system stronger. This is because our immune system repairs itself during sleep time. Here are some more alternative infos: www.mybioenzyme.com. For your questions, please feel free to email us at communications@mybioenzyme.com. Stay safe! Regards, CMDV Communications