50 bucks in 22 days with out even thinking about clicking!!!

I made 50 bucks in the last 22 days away from my computer. came home and cashed out my accounts (2 of them) from sister sites and was paid within 12 hours. Hey some ptc's work without all the bull@#$%^ having to click every day for earnings of people you brought there to make the site and you money and other suspect practices. If you keep trying and never quit you can make money online. take care francisco
@Gesusdid (1681)
send me the link please im always looking for the next dollar anytime , thanks
check out my trusted sites blog on my profile for sites that have been paying for years, no scams to waste your money, take care and happy myloting
@gracypure (530)
Congrats that you earn that much, you are lucky! What are this site anyway? Just in case i am not yet a member in these then i will be greatly join under you. More earnings to receive, friend!
thank you much
@roseyroser (1061)
Congrats, I think that is great you earned so mcuh! I'd like to earn that much. There are many ways to earn cash these days, you just have to find what what works for you.
you really got to be carefull, i was very happy with the ease of this last payout. take care and happy mylotting :)
@zeusdhi (63)
That is so cool for you francisco :D would you care to share the site with me? I wish that i could earn that much too. To be able to help me with my problems.