Close family ties

@zearah (5289)
most of the residents here in our country-Philippines, since from the start of our history, being close to each member of the family is treasured most here, we use to do things with all the family members like, pray to church, or picnics, and few times a dinner usually set in advance, we love being together and complete, i remember my father and mother always check before we sleep, once my brother work over time...he is expected to be late, though they're not asking, we could feel how father and mother feel bothered, every now and then they took a glance on the wall clock, Family reunion is an option when every body grows and raise his/her own family, this' how our simple life here...we value the atmosphere of being together Do you still remember, when is the last time you've been together with your family?
You are right about our Filipino tradition as a family. I really missed the bonding moments that I have with my family since my brother is working abroad and my lola is in the USA living with my uncle. I remember growing up with a closely knit family. We always spend time together watching television, having a hearty lunch with the members of the family and praying the Holy Rosary and the Angelus everyday. We had our family reunion last 2005 and I am hoping that next year we will be together again for a month or two. Nothing beats being with your family.
@zearah (5289)
Yeah!To be with our family is really great! Talking, sharing laughter and joy, happy and sad stories, there is no such best other than to be with our loved ones- our family!If a family is intact, no matter what the problem would attack still we could stand for a family that is strong no problem could exist long time.Yes prayer to GOD, a way to be together even not in physical but in spiritual way! Thank you for responding!^_^ Happy mylotting*_*
@threnos (216)
I am also very close to my family. We have struggled together and because of this the bond between us is strong. I don't think, other than my faith in God and Jesus, that anything on this world is more important to me. I'm glad to see that you feel the same way too!
@zearah (5289)
yeah! this is our main goal in our family, to be together. In every aspect family is what we considered first, we see it to that after arguments and discussions, which is normal in a family, one who realizes his/her mistake would apologize, even a single word "sorry" that would do, in many cases both asks apologize to each other! thank you for sharing your opinion and own story! thank oyu so much! enjoy and smile your stay here in mylot!:):):)