anyone else have problems logging into the site this morning?

I got scared! I could not log in - tried from a few different computers too. Took over an hour to actually get on today. Did anyone else have issues?
@jugsjugs (13045)
I had a problem with logging in with Mylot and then when i did get to log in i found that it was very very slow which was just as bad as not getting logged in.Happy Mylotting.
I feel the same way. I hate it when it is slow. drives me nuts.
@maximax8 (28558)
Early this morning I came on to My Lot but my session didn't last for long. I replied to just one discussion and thought my system was faulty because it was working so very slowly. I tried out some other sites which were fine. I tried My Lot again and ended up with a blank page. I think that My Lot did some site maintenance this morning. I was delighted when hours later I got back on to My Lot.
I think we can all breathe a little easier now that it is back up and running again! I thought it was my computer too but then tried another system and had the same issue so I thought - Oh no!
@rainmark (4306)
Luckily i haven't got this kind of problem since i joined mylot. I can log it smoothly except if i entered the wrong password. So far,mylot connection on my computer is doing well. Cheers!
this is very good to hear! Cheers!
@May2k8 (6837)
I also trying for log in, but have same problem with you. This problem even happen when they turn off the server. I think it just for maintenance to updating their database. To keep data from viruses and secure system, it necessary over one hours.
It is a relief that it is back up and working now :)
@anangf (1148)
Hi, This night i have the problem too.. About 3 hour i can not login to myLot. But, i think it's fixed now. Thanks myLot!