What do you think is the most nutritious fruit?

@markmoney (2868)
I don't really know what the most nutritious fruit is. The fruit that comes to my mind is guava, since it's a herbal medicine. And I believe it's really nutritious. How about you, what do you think is the most nutritious fruit?
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
I think that pomegrantes are the most nutrious fruits around, along with cranberries, think that pomegrantes are meant to be the new super food. We have an abundance of them on the trees around September but can't get fresh cranberries here and even the dried ones are way too expensive. So looking forward to the fresh pomegrantes in a couple of months and the delicious juice which is packed with healthy vitamins.
@markmoney (2868)
I haven't tasted that fruit yet since we don't have it here in our country. How does it taste? Does it tastes like apple? I heard it's also rich in vitamin C and also potassium. I agree that it's nutrituous. So for you, it is the most nutrituos fruit. Thanks for your response. Happy myLotting!
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Hi Markmoney, not sure how to describe the taste, nothing like apples. The fruit has a thick hard skin which you do not eat and inside it is full of delicious pinky red colourded seeds which you can eat, also it is very juicy and has an almost tart but sweet taste.
@markmoney (2868)
Ok, I'm sure it tastes good. You are so lucky to have that in your country. Thanks again for the reply. Take care!
well, for me it's also the guava because it's high in vitamin C and also banana because of its potassium content. whenever i eat bananas it feels like my energy has been recharged.
@markmoney (2868)
I also thought about banana, but I think guava is more nutritious. Yes banana is heavy in our stomach and it can prolong us from being hungry. Thanks for your response. Happy myLotting!
@a_manick (880)
According to me Apple is the most nutritious fruit.An apple a day keeps doctor away have been proved my many scientists.Apple is rich in fibre and phytonutrients. Apple juice when taken fresh has a good digestion and absorption rate than any other juices.Apple should be taken with skin.It aids in maintaining blood sugar level.Its phytonutrients are good for heart,prevents cancer and delays ageing process.When apple is boiled and eaten it cures intestinal distubances.Try it and get benifited by apple.