How can you enjoy life if your memory worsens with age?

@applepod (224)
Malaysia
whats the point if the above is true, you can't enjoy things as fully, cannot experience life truly if memory recalling abilities diminish? you cannot achieve things?
@underdogtoo (9599)
Memory can go and one loses one's life. The good news is, he's free to start a new life if he can remember the previous moment or hour.
@Wizzywig (7859)
perhaps an advantage could be that you would 'live for the moment' rather than worrying about the past (or future)... enjoying each moment for itself without basing it on past experiences or fearing the consequences?? I dont know... maybe its a different kind of enjoyment??
@cher913 (25893)
you take a lot of pictures. seriously, because i have a sleep disorder, my memories of when my kids were little is pretty scant, i do remember some things but some i dont but i tend to take a ton of pictures so that helps a great deal.