What is true beauty for you?

@Azaerus (820)
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." ALthough I think almost all people say that they judge beauty on the inside and not on the outside,people still goes the other way around in reality.To be practical if a person has goodlooks ofcourse the preon will go for the person who also have good looks then what follows is the judging of beauty base don a persons personlaity.I know,I know, people might react with this one and say that "oh no that's absolutely wrong"..but think of it if a person has the ability to attract goodlooking people then why not go for it anyways.. I guess what I'm saying is,in the practical world and in reality,no matter what people say goodlooks still comes first before personality because once you met the person judging by the persons appearance then that's the only time you'll get to knoe the persons personality.. Although some people goes the other way around, I guess for beauty for them to see will take a little bit long..you'll never see a persons personality once you've known them quite some time..
To me, beauty is whatever you believe it to be. It is whatever you see as beautiful. Everyone has a different definition of the word "beauty". I believe that a man is beautiful if he has a beautiful personality.
@Azaerus (820)
So I guess personality first before appearance?
Appearance means nothing if the person does not have the personality to match it.
@Azaerus (820)
I see,don't judge the book by it's cover..
@kabudel (175)
I agree with you Azaerus... Yes, it will always be one's looks first... But it would be reallllly nice if that face includes a lovely personality and fat brain cells. Of course, pretty faces tend to be headturners; but same goes for the not-so-pretty faces (im talking about extremes here)... But still, that is just pretty, not beauty. I'd say: one is beautiful if that one's got good looks, nice smell and is a REAL "human" inside. :P
@Azaerus (820)
Yes,but it's not that easy finding that kind of person though..
@kabudel (175)
DEfinitely! A lot would say: "All the good ones are taken!" *wink*
i don't think we could judge someone whether they have good shape or not if we didn't know about them character very much.if we have to judge a person whether have goodlooks.i think it is good for making up naturally.it will make people looks like confidence.that is ok for everybody.
@Azaerus (820)
So which do you prefer,the personality or appearance?
@OConnell87 (1045)
i think beauty is how you look on the outside....the way you are on the inside is something else the definition of beauty is a characteristic of a person's appearance
@Azaerus (820)
So the appearance says it all?
@geniustiger (1697)
Beauty for me is from within. The inner first before outer one. The inner beauty is more vital than outer. Its because attitude is priceless than physical beauty. I will say she is beautiful If shecan deal withn different person in a polite manner.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I got yur point friend. In practical way of looking it, of course beauty comes first before the real character would be revealed. But for me, I would still prefer inner beauty than outside. But the best if both be given to you. In this way you have to take several time to discover the inner part of your girl/man. THe purpose of staying a little longer in your relationship is for both of you to know each other's hidden characters and attitudes. And this long engagement starts that leads to frustrations and pain when after you build up strong relationship it leads to no avail.... Well, back to the issue, internal beauty will last forever that outside beauty. But of course, practically, we never wanted a partner that could not be shown in public. I mean a good outside personality...I hope you got my point,..I hope in the future you could find that kind of partner forever ..(if you're still single)..thanks for your nice topic...
@underdogtoo (9596)
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think beauty is more of an inner quality. Cheers!!