Neobux

How long will this scam site last? Let me clarify scam, it may be paying but selling bots to click and taking money from those who click and click and click to earn enough to buy a few bots that will lose them just enough per person to keep neobux in profit. How long will this site last?
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
It doesn't matter to me how it works behind the scenes, as long as they don't involve me in any illegal activity. I gave up on all the rest except NeoBux and ClixSense, which both still pay me faithfully.
@piya84 (2591)
yes i agree.Its not our business what they are doing behind scene untill and unless i am getting payout each month.
@candy2306 (577)
I'm a member at Neobux too, I don't have referral and I'm not planning to rent one too! I guess $0.04 will one day be $10.00. I am willing to wait and not rush as I believe 'slow and steady wins the race'!
good for you, thats the only way to win on neobux, if you start upgrading and renting referrals you are losing money, see two posts above you the upgrading question a just responded to.
yup! you got a very good point there! i knew i can't earn a lot like they furnished the site with refs. so i'm sticking as standard member life-long! thanks for the breakdown!
@piya84 (2591)
i once bought these so called referrals on one site which vanished latter suddenly.After that i never purchase so called referrals on any site. Neobux has paid me once and i am now way towards second payout.One thing i want to applaud this site is going strong even after dew years.Very few sites are able to sustain even after lot of cheating.
@lingli_78 (12844)
ehmmm... this is interesting... i never think that neobux will be a scam site as it had been paying me quite well every time i reach the payout... i know that it takes lots of time and it pays really little... but at least it does pay and as long as it still pay me, i won't consider it as a scam site... take care and have a nice day...
@laurahen (596)
I think the whole idea of this website could last for at least a bit longer. As long as the company is making money they will stay. I understand that it is a scam but i think the previous website that they had lasted for a while.
• Portugal
Yes, it's both sustainable for the company and for the users (as long as they know how to use the services). We never had any other website. Although many claimed to be affiliated with us, that was just to lure users. We don't have and never had any other website affiliated or not. If we ever do one day, it will be properly announced. Keep that in mind.
Neobux...a scam site...?? any body will be suprise by hearning that...scam sites are those which dont pay their members... though the neobux have some great rules of them but they are honestly paying as their words... hope your view towards neobux will soon change after the end of this topic.. Keep lotting....keep earning.... Byee...
@chookie1971 (2276)
I haven't rented referrals yet. I have plans in the future but I do want to get my direct referrals up first. When I invest in the site, I want to make sure that I am always in profit. The reason why I will invest in referrals would be to give me just that little bit of boost to payout.