Do you think it was a drug overdose?

CNN is saying people close to Michael Jackson think it might have been a "abuse" of drugs that caused him die. Not illegal drugs, percription drugs. And that they are not really surprise that this happened. This might turn out to be another Anna Nicole situation. Which is sad. Will it change how you think about Michael Jackson if it comes out that he really was a drug addict. Also what about his doctors? Why do these stars that supposively have it all waste their lives like this?
There's always the chance it was an overdose. There's were rumours that he had a lot of medical problems like skin cancer, etc. Fragile ego, feeding on fan's adulation and when it's gone, they die a little, leading them to waste their life away. From a young age, being put on a pedestal would affect their outlook on life. Abusive father, being a show monkey, loneliness. Ultimately, his was a tragic life.
yes his was a tragic life. Hopefully he has some peace now. Now I hope his children will get to have a normal life.
@ravinskye (8242)
I suppose it could have been an overdose. I haven't really been following his story for the past few years. If it was I would think it would have been an accident because he had a big come back tour scheduled to start next week i think it was. It would be sad in a way, but there were some dark spots in his life.
It wouldn't suprise me at all if this were the case. It happened to Elvis as well and many other greats. I think it is just too much pressure, you know, all the attention gets to be too much after a while and you end up being more isolated than anything else. Strange, I know, but it's true.
I think of MJ as similar to Elvis in many ways. Fame made Elvis do things he probably wouldn't have done, and likewise with MJ. I wasn't much of a fan of Michael's music, but I did like a couple of his songs. But most of all I feel for his kids. It's got to be so hard losing a parent when the kids are that young. But no, it won't change. I liked a couple of his songs and still do, but it hasn't changed the way I think about him as a person.
@bang323 (102)
hmmm i guess thats life, rip m.j. thats all!lets just pray for him so that he will leave our world for good and have a peaceful soul!godbless him!