your kids

what would you do or how do you think you would react if your child or friends child was raped,beaten,or tortured to death? I know I wouldn't be myself or the same person if it happened to my child. I am sure they would have to stick me in prison or the law better put him so far away that he better never get out. Out in this world those are scary thoughts. But it happens to people every where. And sometimes people need a wake up call on the what ifs of this world.
• Malawi
A bit scary and no easy solution. Most of what we do results from our emotional response. Getting into another problem won't solve any matter at all. Better control our emotions for us to see the next window of any possible solution.
I agree. But that is why I said that person better be put in prison and never get out. People now a days get away with far to much. And the attorneys and judges let them off so easy at times. And that isn't fair to the family and child that suffered everything.
This discussion brings me back flashbacks. It saddens me that this world is so corrupted. About three or four years ago my younger and only sister was raped. My family and I was really torn for quite sometime because of this unfortunate situation. If I didn't already have children of my own, I would probably be facing some prison time right about now. It was just do devastating what my sister && my whole entire family went through. Especially you know that there is absolutely nothing you can do but wait and see if justice will be served. Oh man...my blood is boiling. But anyways, we've overcome it && I just hope one day all this corruption will come to an end. **Anyways, Have a blessed week strawberrybaby39...
I agree it is very sad the way this world is with bad people like that around. I am very sorry for what your sisters went through. I know how that feels and what they went through. The person that hurt your sister I am sure they will pay for what they did. It is a very hard thing to handle when one of your family members goes through something like that. God bless.
@zurichann (235)
Thank you for sharing this thought. I'm actually having the same fear given that I have a baby girl. She's pretty enough to catch attention and this is really scaring me off. Considering that I don't have her father with me to take care of her. I couldn't imagine what I am capable of doing if something wrong happened to her(God forbid). But for now, all that I can do is to watch her closely as she grows bigger and older and pray to God that He help me guide her. And for Him to serve as my eyes and watch her wherever she goes.