No words

@Trensue (5254)
This morning I received a phone call and I did not have the words that needed to be expressed. I don't know how I could have been so utterly unprepared. One of my closest friends phoned to say her mother passed away yesterday. She said "In the scheme of the entire world, my Mother's passing is of no concern, but I am so sad and alone." So to all those families who had others pass away yesterday, I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry if it seems insignificant. It may not be on world news, but every soul that goes home will be missed by those they leave behind. I wish I would have said that to her.
@jules67 (2790)
It is always sad when you hear someone passes away. You always think that it is the end. No more turning back. I just hope , me included, that I get to give importance to people , more so to those that matter to me the most while they are still with us. Life is so short to waste on things that are not of value.
@Trensue (5254)
You made me smile. My husband asked why my entire family ends every conversation with "love you" It is a long story but in short my Granddad said - "I doubt anyone will every regret if the last words they said to their loved one who passes away was "love you" Maybe I should end everything that way! Love you
@jules67 (2790)
I am glad I did. I never thought it would feel this great to have made a little difference in one person. Have a nice day.
@spalladino (17925)
It's hard to come up with the right words to say when something shocking and unexpected happens but I'm sure your friend knows that you care. It's sad that she felt her loss was less significant because of the famous deaths yesterday and, I agree with you, everyone is a superstar to someone and their pain is as valid as anyone else's. There's still time to tell your friend how you feel, you know.
@Trensue (5254)
I will be with her tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Grief is a tricky thing to deal with on all levels.
@sweetyethot (1738)
If I received such call,the only words I would say is 'Im sorry'.I have never received such call.Say sorry to your friend.
@nitu1952 (286)
I thought that if our vocabulary is strong or we have hundreds of words on our lips then there is no problem in immediate answering the question.for improving the vocabulary we every day read few words from dictionary. as would also put much efforts in improving pronouncation.
@54susan (282)
You should keep her company,sometimes words just don't work.Maybe what she need is your shoulder
@myx_03 (540)
It's not easy to say a word if you get shocked by the news. When I get surprised, I can't speak, I need to think a words to say before I speak. That's natural when we get surprised,mostly when it is a bad news.
@roger30 (40)
I have No Words & I must Design. This article was published in 1994 in Interactive Fantasy #2, a British roleplaying journal. A more recent version of the....
@caver1 (1765)
I never know what to say at times like these. It is so hard to have those words at the spur of the moment when the news is a shock to you. You can still say these words to her. Give her a call or send a card. It will mean the world to her I'm sure.