BOOHOO..neobux took 25 cents for my $12 cashout!!

@3account (318)
i requested around 12 dollars 12.26 to be exact..and i got paid only 12.01!! why so much fee from neobux? :(
@kumarpslv (3218)
You might have requested the payment into your pay pal id and in general the pay pal is having much transaction fee than the alert pay. The alert pay is not at all charging some small transaction. When you cash out next time, you try with the Alert pay. You will wonder if you know the transaction fee I happened to loose while requesting the payment from value bux into my pay pal account. I requested $5.04 into my Pay pal account and received only $4.04 to my account. Before requesting the payment, they have clearly mentioned as that there will be transaction fee of $1.00 will be deducted if we request into the Pay pal.But I was not able to request into my alert pay also as the option was not available.
@sona22 (1431)
Yes, transaction fee is higher at paypal. But for us who are living in India transfering fund from paypal to our bank account is easy than alertpay.
• Portugal
They couldn't have charged $1.00 for a $5.04 cashout. In that case, the fee would be only $0.10 The $1.00 fee is the fixed maximum fee for transfers equal or higher than $50.00 You've paid a tax 10 times higher than you should.
@Ammudoll (549)
So are they going to take 25 cents for each time we request the payout from Neobux ? Also, I have another doubt I created pay pal account this month and if I receive amount from Mylot are they going to deduct any amount from 10 dollars in the name of fees? Please let me know I am very much new to these earning sites and do not know how it works while getting the money for the work we have done.
@3account (318)
no ammudoll the fee keeps increasing with each cash out it started with 2-4 cents on my first payout,and keep increasing with every payout..
Is that Neobux or paypal? What I know is that Neobux will just charge $0.04 cents from an instant pay. About paypal, they charge those who is less than $10, but since you said it was $12, hhhmmmm i don't know, you better check the details on your account. I would be glad to hear too since I am going to cash out mine.
@3account (318)
its neobux..during transaction neobux displayed it will chareget the fee..i am verified on paypal,so i never pay any fee for paypal transactions....
• Portugal
This is actually a PayPal fee for our instant payements that is usually less than the one you would pay if we sent you regular payments. The fee is simply 2% of the cashout amount to the maximum of $1. PayPal will not charge you any additional fee as you'll receive your payment minus the fee deduction on our end and get a $0.00 fee in your PayPal account. For example, when you cashout $2000 you only pay one dollar. Now try to compare that to the normal receiving fee of PayPal and you'll see how much you'll save. Basically, it's a PayPal requirement but, in the end, saves user's money.
• Portugal
And for those who failed to understand the reality of the situation read the first paragraph of the PayPal Mass Payment instructions here: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_api_masspay We only charge users what we need to and nothing else. In this particular case, users are saving on fees rather than paying more.
@3account (318)
are you really the neobux administrator?? cool..thanks for paying again..you never let down..btw your domain is listed till which year? i read 2017 somewhere,is that correct?
Paypal fees are pretty high, When i ebay they charge way to muck for smaller sales. check out my trusted sites blog om my profile for sites that have been paying for years and are trustworthy. take care and happy posting. Untill next time Francisci
@3account (318)
its not paypal fee but neobux fee..i dont think you read the post properly..