My Neobux account has been suspended, need help desperately.

I was using this website neobux.com for earing some extra cents, but now my neobux account has been suspended. When I logged in to it this morning it gave me the following message; YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED You have violated our terms of service. 2.8. Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. I don't know what it means? I have $2.48 in my account. it is still showing the balance. Is there a way to fix this problem? Would wrting to neobux admin help? Please share your experience.
Yes probably someone from your household has access Neobux. And that is not allowed. What I mean is there is more than one who registered at Neobux using the same IP address. That will be the valid reason why Neobux has suspended your account. Anyway you can write back to the Admin about this and ask them about it. They will be the only one who could answer you what they talk about 2.8 rule in their TOS. I hope you will be able to resolve this issue. You can figure it out what happened actually. Good luck.
You are right. Earlier I was using neobux at my office computer only and my wife was using it at home. Now I started using it at home and it got suspened. Do you think they would still activate my account? Thanks for your response.
I have the same problem. But how could we write to neobux admin because we can not login. Is there any chances that our account will be reactivated?
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
I think nothing way to fix the suspended problem, my friend have experienced like that. So, I suggest to join / register again with different email. about IP you can try with old IP, if can't register try to sign up use another IP (in net cafe) then after joined, you can access in your normal IP.
I would surely try that. Thanks for the idea, happy mylotting.
• Nepal
noway the suspended account gonna be resumed. If we violate the TOS in any case even in the mistaken or unintentional case. The suspension of any account in neobux is the profit to the neobux. SO the only way is to create new account with new id and new email account. No ones suspended account ve been resumed so far. its wise to keep ur hads away from these sites coz its a night mare......:(
Can I be suspended for using 2 "bux" sites?
Hi admin, please revert my account back..please accept my apolgies for creating two accounts.i were not aware of TOS rules of Neubox. I am big fan of Neobux.i am completely disappointed for suspended with neobux. please active my account. i wont repeat my mistakes again in future. please give me only one chance..please username : saisha mail id : cuttest22@gmail.com
Good Day Friends Regarding above mention subject we received a notification informing us that our account was suspended cause we made 2 accounts on the same PC This information was new information for us. So we apologize much for this mess & we promise to obey the rules ( will made one account only on our PC ) Thanks for understanding & appreciate your support to re open our account as we are so keen to continue with your estimated website. Thanks Best Regards Moustafa Adel momo_momo_adel@hotmail.com 002 01065521109 002 01224466754
@John4Christ (1598)
Well I don't think they will revert your account back........I had a similar account suspension but it was because i did not log into my account for over a month.......but then i also had got an option below stating that if I wish to get my account back i need to send them a support ticket and they will again release the account back for me......so I did that and they gave me back my account but the sad part if MINUS the amount you had made.......that's what they take it as a penalty......it is really sad to hear that you lost so much of money.......but still hope prevails try sending them a support ticket and lets see how it works.....
• Jordan
dear NeoBuxAdmin i which that i know your e-mail address under the neobux.com,coz i want to till you where i work i work in ISP and maybe your system see my account from a couple of different ip that's why i got suspended think??? i had 3 locations that i connect from home, work at day time and work at night time i didn't open any other accounts in my computer so PLEASE don't make my life harder than it is already please thank my account is redxlled thanks again
Dear NEobux administrator, I am extremly sorry for breaking your terms of service. I was actually not aware of that so just made a mistake.I request you to unsuspend my account "motapartikp" as soon as possible...i was in need of money so chose the wrong path...i m extremely sorry for that..please consider my apologies. i have around 3.8$ in my account...plaese unsuspend it thank u,
• Nepal
If u register The Account than U will never be suspended because I Have Make a agreement with the Neobux Admin that I will pay him $2500 and he will never Suspend my a/c and my Referrals too...So Believe or not that's Ur Problem but register with this link:::::::: http://www.neobux.com/?r=Hackthehacker I have Hacked This Account and no one Knows about my activities so don't worry and Enjoy..Limited Offers
• Argentina
I have the same problem with the account lemariva but I don't know where I can contact the neobux admin. Thank you! Mauro
Good day sir/ma'am. Early this morning when I log in to Neobux, I received a notication that my account was suspended due to the violation of TOS 2.8. I admit that I haven't fully read the TOS/FAQ which is the reason why I allowed my brother to log in his Neobux to my own laptop since his laptop is not available for the moment. I am not really aware that my account will be suspended with that act. I really want to pursue this site. In fact, I am planning to upgrade to golden as soon as I managed to arrange my Paypal account. Kindly reconsider my account. Please unban it and I promise I will never do the same mistake again. I am also appealing in behalf of my brother's account. HE will be moving to another county next week so we will not have any problem with that TOS again. My account ID: habagamihan My brothers ID: johntek Thank you and I am hoping for your favourable response.
• Argentina
I had the same problem with my mom, but i didn't receive any response from NeoBux admin. So I tried to open a new account, but my email is blocked too.
egsdv
When your Neobux account is suspended, you need to write to the admin if you didn't break its rule. Otherwise you can't login it any more. I love China
opening two accounts in one computer is not allowed, - but if i open 2 account in different computer and viewing add in one computer is allowed or not plz help me
• Bangladesh
Hi Neobux Admin, i didnot know ur rules and tearms. its my wrong, now my neobux account: mahabubpa15 is suspended. plz help me, next time never it happen. hi admin, plz recover my account with ur kindness.okey bye.
@vaigaptc (70)
I dont no. some people says neobux is now scam.
Ya that's right, always tell my other friends neobux is now scam.
@evexky (71)
Hi Cybersoft01, Yeah, my account was suspended too, don't know the reason but as I login it always says... the same IP address has been used already. I wonder why since I'm the only one using the internet at home. I tried to tell this in the forum but nothing ever happened. Didn't bother to use my account from then on. In your case, write to the admin. They might help you. Cheers! Happy mylotting!
@troll1 (1)
• Chisinau, Moldova
my neobux account has been suspended due to violating term 2.8.1 didn't know of these rules and i'am sorry for what i did... my neobux account: Troll1 please re-activate my account! Thank you so much. i am sorry
@oochko (1)
Hello Neobux admin My account error:2.8 my usename:naadam
• Latvia
hi neobus adminm my neobux account has been suspended due to violating term 2.8.1 didn't know of these rules and i'am sorry for what i did... my neobux account: sergio330 please re-activate my account! Thank you so much. i am sorry
hello, my account was suspended.i didn't know your rule,please help me.thanks.
@shivanisd (388)
yes neobux does not allow 2 people to login from the same computer.
I got YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED your account was permanently suspended due to inactivity, I think no solution for that problem!
If u access 2 neobux accounts in same ip address(single pc), if 2 or more persons access neobux acounts in same ip address(single pc), then all accounts accessed will b suspended.i also got on suspended.now i made anpther one ,but after few days as by few days later my ip address changes as i use dynamic ip addressing. i already got paid also.
• Saudi Arabia
Dear Admin Please Help me to Resume my Account im always online to neobux but i have a 1 mistake im not read the Instruction of Terms of Service Im very Sorry Please allow my 1 Account to Continue Mitchcruz10@yahoo.com Please Allow this Account As soon as Possible next time ill Promise to you i will not do this again Please Help my to Continue Thanks...
• Nepal
me also having the same problem. i'm also not being able to sign back in my account coz my friend and me use two computer that is connected with wireless internet connection. I insisted him to join the neobux now here comes the problem, some how i violated TOS 2.8-- suspending account widout any warning accourding to TOS 2.8 seems to be unpracticable, rather than suspending account giving warning would be good idea. TOS 2.8 violation in many cases are unintentional. there is no way to let admin know about our problem. Starting from the beginning is night mare!! and no one would do it after this painful experience.. . hope that writing on mylot would solve my and everyones problem. accountid: praveenhamal email id: mademe_breathless@yahoo.com
my account was suspended today to unfair after i could not get to the site anymore couse the site keept hanging on: transferring data from imaged.providingsupport.net I have to mention that i have 10 rentals from 1.000 to 2.000 and 3 direct over 4.000 so maybe you can harry a litt` we dont want to lose this amount of income please.
@agrim94 (3809)
Hi cybersoft, I do have lots of issues with this site but none on this kind of account. No site would want to loose members for no reason and i am sure that someone must have used that computer for making an account. Well they not only track computers but also IP address. So if they find that either there are two accounts on same computer or on same IP address they would suspend your account. It is best to ask them.. They have already suspended your account and they might have done same with the one who used that computer. So better write to them and neobux admin is also on mylot so you can write to them here too.
@lingli_78 (12861)
i think you might have more than one account in your household who are using neobux... it is not allowed and that's why your account get suspended... i use neobux both at home and in my office... but i make sure that my hubby does not join neobux and only me do it because i don't want this thing happen to me... anyway, may be you can write to the admin and ask them whether they can re-activate your account... good luck... take care and have a nice day...