What Type Of Eater Are You?

@lampar (7597)
Are you a carnivore(eat meat only), omnivore (meat n vegetable) or strictly vegetarian ? What is your usual daily meals if you consider yourself belong to one of these group, and please tell us why you choose to have this type of diet instead of another. Thank in advance for all of you who respond to this discussion.
@se7enthbird (8328)
i am a omnivore, but i am kind of picky with the vegies i eat. i eat green leafy veggies and potatoes. i also eat beans. but i dont eat carrots, tomatoes but i eat squash. we eat a lot of fish and chicken at home. my wife eats almost all the veggies and he is making our son eats it too. so the usual meal is fish or chicken with veggies. we also sometimes eat pasta.
@lampar (7597)
Fish, chicken, veggies n pasta are part of my favorite too , they are so tasty, my friend. I think in Philippine fish probably is a common food staple for the population since it is surrounded by pacific ocean and fish is abundance there.
har har har, my friend, fish is cheap here. there are a lot of dellish fish for a low price and my wife is a good cook as well. sometimes she cook the fish and it taste like pork already or beef. har har har. but of course fish is healthy and i am glad my son does not complain with fish. some of my nephews and nieces would rather have chicken on the table than fish.
@lampar (7597)
Exactly, my friend, so many islands and plenty of water around, fishing probably is a favorite leisure activity there for everyone. haha...Fish taste like steak or pork chop under your wife cooking ??
@bigott (619)
You can call me a eggeterian as I eat only eggs .Though I never consume them directly,but as I eat lots of cakes and cookies and eggs are one of their major ingredients .Otherwise I am a total vegeterian and never think about eating flesh.'I do not want my stomach to be a burial ground'.
@lampar (7597)
I hear that clearly, bigott. Unless you have a constipation problem, then i am sure your stomach can be a burial ground for flesh. Cheer!
@bigott (619)
Well I think you are making great use of all the emoticons you got.Coming over to my post just trying to convert people into vegeterian.MoreoverI dont have any constipation problem.
@lampar (7597)
Glad to know that you don't have that problem. the code is next to me while i type, it is too convenient for me to catch one of them.
Omnivore, i like meat and veggies, sometimes i will have a salad with meat in it. i usually will have meat for breakfast lunch and dinner, probably the salad or the greens at night. with dinner. I choose this diet because then i am not strictly a meat eater, i would be missing out on all the other stuff.
@lampar (7597)
I will like to think majority of people in the world probably are omnivores since some delicacies we just don't want to miss out, no doubt there are some really tasty and savory stuffs made up by meat. Me too, i'm not a serious and full time meat eater too. Thank for sharing with us. happy mylotting!
@lampar (7597)
Well, i think in the mind of some vegetarians, we are probably some sorts of 'monster' as a omnivore.
@saw2207 (1363)
hey there lamp . . . this is an easy one for me but you havent listed my type of eater here. . .for I am a cookie eater.. he he he .. it is true . if I had a choice of anything , , it would be double stuffed oreos and a glass of cold milk , , ,and if it isnt oreo (and i repeat double stuffed) then I would like those cookies you get at a bakery . .where the tips are chocolate and there is raspberry jelly inside but if i have to . .and i know I do . . have to eat real food. . I like meat. . steak and I like it rare with mashed potatoes (garlic .. love anything with garlic) and maybe some brusssel sprouts . .but I also like fish alot. . any kind actually . .. over a bed of arugula . .and then there is always . . seafood . .then I &hearts lobster or steamers drenched in butter..... on my. . now I am starving . .maybe it is because all I ate for dinner was a bowl of wonton/egg drop soup mixed together . .and I just realized the cupboard is bare of any trace of oreos
@lampar (7597)
Hi, my friend, it is good to see you around in my discussion. I apologize that i fail to list your type here, because i don't know any other type other than those three i mentioned. So will you kind enough to tell me what type of eater are you? Steak n fish n lobster not only sound good , they are tasty too My friend, you really sure know to enjoy your cookies with all these stuffing, no wonder you want to live by cookies only if possible, hahaha...I just have to stop here as i am getting hungry... see you around later , my friend, i need to go to kitchen now. lol!!
@psphacker (1055)
I am a omnivore ( meat and vegetable ) type of eater.
@lampar (7597)
I hear you now, psphacker, have a nice night.