Partying a Sin or Fun?

Different cultures and different religion have different views about parting life... common people feel that partying is a relaxation and entertainment during the weekend following a stressful week. Do you think that partying is required once in a while for relaxation? Does it affect the youth minds? When parents put a wall to their children and be over protective, do you think the children will become rebellious. what would like to say for parents and young people?
@kabudel (175)
Partying done with discipline is fun. Unwinding in the form of parties is fun. Parents: don't forget, you were young once. Kids: don't hurry growing up, once you're there, you'll wish you're younger again. =)
exactly, partying is fun if we know our limits. and advice for parents and kids. thanks for the response
My parents did not let my sister or me go to parties, and they kept us from a lot of other stuff. But neither her nor I ever turned rebellious. Once we got out of our parents house, we didn't really feel a need to sow wild oats. I guess a lot of it depends on how much one is susceptible to peer pressure?
i guess now the teenagers do like to have some fun when they are high school or college.you are right its mainly because of peer pressure! thanks for the response.
Well, I think it isnt a sin, but that is mainly from being an atheirst so, religion wont come into it. I think, it is up to the person partying, if they want to go, and they may face risks. Also, it doesnt just effect youths, it can effect everyone even people who dont drink.
I don't think partying is a sin.as long as you get to do your morning job well and don't skip work,then partying is ok.I see partying like shopping.as long as it doesn't get out of hand,it's perfectly fine.partying is a way of releasing stress for some and enjoyment for others.
@marcyyyy (520)
Partying is fun, and it depends on the kind of partying that determines if it's a sin or not! Sure it affects youth's minds. Parents have to have some type of "wall" for their kids, so they can figure out what's right and what's wrong, or what's too much partying, and what's just right. Take care!!