Star mark,the colour and number

@Zhizho (1352)
Indonesia
Hi mylotters.I was joined in mylot for a month.Honestly I don't understand about regulation or other things.I know just about posting in English and can earn money.I think I can learning by doing.So,I want to know about star mark up our name and what mean of the colour.Can you explain to me?please.Thankyou.
@suj123 (1068)
Hi friend, Well the star against your name implies the reputation given to you by mylotters. They do this by pressing the + sign that you see near your post. Your reputation here is 90/100 which is really great. Here 1 is lowest and 10 is highest. So good job. It also means that mylotters are liking your answers. Happy Mylotting and a have a nice day.
@Zhizho (1352)
Thanks very much suj123.How about the colour.What highest colour and lower colour? What is colour show? honestly,I want post more but my English not good.I have learn more.It's the reason why I am in mylot.
@suj123 (1068)
Color only implies the number they have. The highest 1s 10 which have blue color while the lowest is 1. Well i don't have any idea about the color. Don't worry about English. Staying here will strengthen your language.
@suj123 (1068)
Well 10 is the highest you get here. The 12 which you saw might be the interest ranking. Tips and me hehe. I don't know friend. hmm it would be "Be honest" and enjoy here.
@debrakcarey (19924)
If someone knows the correct order of the colors from low to high...that would be helpful. Thanks