do you love mylot

Nepal
Hi fren I wanted to ask Do you like mylotting or are you fed up. Please write here with reason.
@PeacefulWmn9 (10425)
I still enjoy Mylot very much. I always find interesting discussions here and great people. I just stay away for those that might be full of meaness or a lot of controversy, because that is when it can turn frustrating or nasty.
:) yes i'm enjoying dis site,but sometimes its headache too. i enjoy it because i get knowledge from this site n i make good friends here who are very helpful etc.
@dodo19 (25748)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I really do enjoy mylot. I have a lot of fun taking part in discussions and such. It's very pleasant to do. In my case, mylot has become an addiction, but I really don't think that it's a bad addiction. There are certainly worse addictions, in my opinion.
@carolbee (16244)
I really enjoy being a member of myLot. Don't have as much time in the summer to be on the site as I do in the winter. Have made friends, learned about other cultures and lifestyles and love being here. I also work on other sites online but always come back to myLot.
@rosekiss (30115)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, I really do like mylot, and I guess you could say I am addicted. This is such a great place to meet people, share our opinions and get paid for them as well. I hav had the best time in here since the first day. I have learned so much from others, and I hope that I will continue to learn and they from me. I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't be in here. I think I would feel like something has been taken away from me that was very precious. I don't ever intend to leave mylot, as this is just plain fun. Well, good luck to you and happy mylotting.