Do you slow down posting when you reach the minimum payout?

@mermaidivy (15416)
Whenever when the payout is not even close to the amount, I try my best to post as much as I can. At the end of the month, when I see the amount is getting close, I feel less nervous and slow down a little bit. Do you do that too? or you post as much as you can everyday?
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
My posting depends on the discussions. Some days, I can post for 2 or 3 hours solid without a break, other days, I can search for an hour before I find something I can make a useful response to. I don't worry too much about reaching payout, because I know if I don't do it this month, it will happen next month. It's a mistake to be driven by earnings, because the quality of your posts could suffer, and that could harm your earnings.
@mermaidivy (15416)
You mean the poor quality discussions might decrease the earnings?
• Spain
Absolutely. On Mylot, quality is more important than quantity. Think about your responses carefully, and try to come up with good topics for discussions. That way, your reputation will increase, and people will look out for your discussions. Mylot is not a quick earning fix, it is a quality discussion site. Funnily enough, if you forget about earnings and concentrate on the quality of your responses, you'll find your earnings will increase anyway. It happened to me, and it's happened to others.
@dlr297 (5387)
I try to post as much as i can each day. I do not slow down or try to do more according to my earnings. But now that it is summer i spend less time on the computer now, so my earnings in all my programs are slow earning now. but i will pick it back up again when the weather starts getting colder again.
@mermaidivy (15416)
It has been crappy where I live so all I do everyday is working on mylot...
@kumarpslv (3218)
I used to make more posts till I reach the payout. But after the payout is reaching, my posting speed will be too slow and sometime, I will not post at all though I know,it is the additional income. But every month at the beginning, I used to think as that we have to post normally at least 25 posts in a day even after reaching the minimum payout. But I have never followed this. At least next month onwards I should follow this.
@mermaidivy (15416)
Thanks for sharing!:-)
@modstar (9612)
Lol! Well you can say that again. I do slow down. It's always been one hell of a month trying to reach the minimum payout. So i guess it's just best for us to slow down a bit so that we won't get too stressed out. Let's do it as a gift to ourself. To finally relax for a moment. Let's just enjoy the satisfaction of reaching the minimum payout. Because if we keep on working like a robot, then we might not be able to enjoy the things around us. It's just right for us to unwind a little bit.
@mermaidivy (15416)
That's right, ewveryday when I look at the earnings, I just hope it reach that reach that... it finally reached... I think I could relax a little bit for now... :p
@John4Christ (1598)
Well i am exactly the opposite, the moment i come to know that i am nearing my payout i post more and more as i don't want to take any chances, as i have heard that people here have missed their payout just because they fell short of few cents. now i would not like that to happen......I was not expecting to reach my payout this month, but recently i had done few tasks and they got approved so that got me real close now......so trying my best to get the max out of here......as i have to bear some transfer charges if i have to withdraw it to my bank, so i try to make a little more than the minimum payout.......
@mermaidivy (15416)
Oh really? I never experienced that couple cents short so cannot reah the payout foruntaely... Thanks for sharing!:-)
@UK_Shree (3604)
Well if I have already reached the payout limit then I actually work a little harder actually, because I know I will definitely get paid for that month and I want to maximise my earnings! Sometimes I am actually quite slow at the start of a new month because I feel like I have lots and lots of time to make the money!
@mermaidivy (15416)
haha that's good so you dont need to stressed out aobut the payout! :-)
@UK_Shree (3604)
Yes actually it is quite nice to myLot knowing that you already have reached the limit!
@deejean06 (1953)
Hi mermaid...Even though I haven't made the min. in quite a few months, I post when I can. Some days I have more time than others and say more because I can. Maybe today is the day that I'll have a lot to say...Maybe not?
@mermaidivy (15416)
I wish you can reach soon! Good luck!:-)
@KrauseHome (35037)
Lately my posting on here has been very sparse at times, but I do know that for me it just depends on the mood I am in to how much I am able to post in here or make each month for sure. Lately I have not even been able to come anywhere near $10 a month in here so usually if I am active in here at the end of the month really heavily, it is to see just how much more I can make even if I end up missing payout. But even when I do reach it the next month I still will post as much as time permits trying to add to payout as well.
@mermaidivy (15416)
Thanks for sharing!:-)
@Bloggership (1118)
I'm still in a half way to reach that payout... But if i was nearly that time, i guess i will still posting a new discussions if there is something in my head or response other friends started discussions like usually.
@mermaidivy (15416)
I do the same thing too :-)
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi mermaidivy, i always post the same amount whenever i come to mylot,which is about 50-100 posts.but sometimes i stop responding and start commenting to responses i have received.
@mermaidivy (15416)
wow I guess 50 - 100 posts is quite a lot!
@rosekiss (30272)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't really slow down, as I want to see how much over the minimum I can do. However, some days, I do more than other days. Some days, I am not even here, so then I will make it up the next day , and try to post a lot if i can. I really don't want to push myself though, as that would cause me to make mistakes that in turn culd hurt my earnings, and I just want to take it slow, but do good quality at the same time. It also depends on the mood I am in too, as to how much I will do each day. I have other things I do besides mylot so it takes me away from here periodically throughout the day. Well, good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@mermaidivy (15416)
Thanks for sharing!:-)
I definitely do. It's ridiculous; I almost STOP in my tracks once I know that I've reached that minimum payment; because that's my goal for the month. I should probably set my goal for ABOVE the minimum payment. That might just work.
I have been so busy in real life I havent had time to put into my money sites unfortunately so I only made payout at one of my sites last month... squishy cash.... I didnt request payout because I want to double that payment before I do so.... and I didnt make payout with mylot because of not being home so much in the last couple weeks... June was a very busy month for me. I know am going to try like crazy to double my earnings this month so that it will be a great payout next month. I am the opposite...when I get near or make payout I try to build it up even more to make even more...LOL unless I get so busy that I cant get on the computer then I am at least happy to have made payout!! Happy mylotting.
@tonyllenium (6266)
i think not so when i each the payout it was good and so i knew my activity was pretty strong here for that month but i don't feel slow as regards posting on mylot too!!as regards posting even if you reached the payout on the contrary ti would have other effect so seeing that i reached the minimum i want improve my earnings more than the previous month and so on..so i will continue posting as normal..if time is enough!!
@emilie2300 (1892)
I don't slow down I try to keep going every day for as long as I can. I come in in the morning before I start work on my lunch break and when I get home from work when I can. I am 25 cents away from making my first pay out so I am very excited about that. I can't wait because when I first started my goal was to get 100 next to my name then 500 then my goal was to get either 1000 by my name or make payout so pay out and 1000 may come together that may be nice 2 goals in one shot.