How many of you ar ur partner SNORES, n what's the remedy..

@nehaagra (849)
Singapore
Hi all, I know snoring is such a big problem for all the people around them. I wanna know how many of you or your partner(or anyone else in your house) snore while sleeping. And do you any remedy for it. Actually my cousion snores alot, n that too very very loud, no one can sleep in that room, or even nearby...hehe, please help me with some remedy for snoring..
For me it is my father who snore. We will just sleep before he goes to sleep. So most of the days we don't have snoring problems. But sometimes problems for me too. At that time ,I will just cover head with something so that I can't hear snoring. You can go to other room simply. Or else you can close your ear with ear-buds. Stopping his snoring is difficult one.
@nehaagra (849)
Yep i do understand , stopping is really tough. But just if you move his position a bit, atleast he would stop snoring for a while, n by that time you may try and go back to sleep.