changing user name

can i change my user name ?.is it possible & legal
@mysdianait (65167)
The only way to change your username is by cancelling your account and opening a new one. If you do that you would lose all your earnings so think about it carefully before you do so. If you decide to cancel then go here: http://www.mylot.com/nr/cancel.aspx
@srganesh (6348)
If a member seriously wants to change his user name without losing his/her earnings,then could he do it after the month end?By this he/she will get the hard earned money and start a new account as well.Is it right?
@mysdianait (65167)
Oh yes that would be the most sensible way of doing it. I guess I just assumed that, as this user appears new, he would not be near payout but of course now that there are the tasks the number is no guide as to whether we have high earnings or not.
@srganesh (6348)
Not only for this new member,but I have seen some other discussions like this who wants to change their user name.They could safely do it with your guidelines taking my point in consideration so as not to lose their hard earned money.One thing they should have in mind,they would lose all their friends and have to start from the beginning.After all you have to pay a price for anything.Cheers!
@srganesh (6348)
A rose is a rose is a rose.Whatever name it is called,it is still a rose.You could have heard of this.So,I would suggest you to remain with the same user name,you have already created.People don't look for your user name.It is just the posts and responses made by you matters.This is my humble suggestion.Cheers!
@mysdianait (65167)
Beautiful words and so true! It's not the packaging that makes a product but the contents!
I believe changing username is not possible. But if you really want to change it, you just need to re-register then use the username that you want. Just make sure that the username that you are going to use is what you really want as your time and effort and earnings will be wasted if you keep on re-registering.
@jovz07 (648)
hi ramaswamyvtkv! No you can't change your username. I think there are no sites that will let you do that. The previous posts are right, the only way is to0 cancel your account and open a new one! Why do you need your username? My username doesn't really bother me that much. In the case of your username, I think the reason you wanna change it is because it's too long but doesn't matter to me!! happy mylotting and keep earning!!
No, you cannot change your username for an existing account in mylot. You can change your personal informations such as e mail id, password ect but not the username. In case you want a different username, you can cancel your exisiting account and reopen a new account with a desired username.