I have earned 64510.......................

@grebojsa (161)
Bosnia And Herzegovina
............ gold pieces:) in dungeons&dragons. I am really interested to see how much dollars will that be worth when they convert it. How about you? If you are playing that game off course:)
@echomonster (2227)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
If you mean Dungeons & Treasures, I've got 57838 at the moment. I'm not expecting the conversion to be very much, but I bet I can make more next month as I'll have the full month to play (I just joined this month). It'll probably never be a great earner for me, but it's fun and something you can play while doing other things at the same time.
@grebojsa (161)
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
Oh I made an error. It was late... Yeah I meant dungeons&treasures. I have also joined in the middle of the month but I am hoping that minimum payout limit can be reached in 2 months or so
@Neyr90 (72)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I have earned 359590 gold pieces this month. 100 000 gold is like 29 cents or so. To earn a lot of money, you have to buy DT codes, which I've never done. But hopefully when i have enough money I can buy some. Also, you can gain star points in the contests and not only through buying DT codes. Don't forget to visit the Temple everyday. After 5 days you get rewarded, the most I've ever got from the temple is 5000.
@grebojsa (161)
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
Wow that is a really really really small amount but I have expected something like that. Wow it would take me 4 months to earn 1 dollar and who knows if they will pay. Now I really don't know what to do
@Neyr90 (72)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Nope, it wont. Just explore your dungeon that you get everyday. That will give you keys where you can even gain more money. Do the treasure hunt, go to the temple, participate in contests and level up! When you level up, the level of your dungeon increases and the higher the level of your dungeon, the higher amount of gold you will gain from them.
I am new to this game, enjoy it so far. When I go temple though it never does anything. How does this part of it actually work? Thanks!
@grebojsa (161)
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
I have never gained anything with visits to the temple mostly because I forget about it. You need to visit it every day and then maybe you will get a reward. Still the site is great it has no problems glitches or anything and that gets me to think they are legit
@rjbass (1425)
It's good to hear that people are actually making some money here no matter how minimal it is. I just signed up today and finished my first dungeon. Any tips or tricks at this point to play more today or do I have to wait until tomorrow?
@rjbass (1425)
@nvtellan (1907)
Since I don't have an active referral and I don't buy any DT codes, I usually earn $1.25 a month from this game. sometimes even more than that when I am lucky. What more if I have an active referral that can help me in earning golds. Also, it always depends on that months conversion rate. So my estimate gold equivalent to $1.25 is around 500,000 to 600,000.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
I've earned large amount of gold in Dungeon Siege and I've picked so many powerful weapons, armor and magic items I can sell...too bad it's just a game XD