About the "king of pop" Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson - I love him a lot........
By Arko
@arko009 (256)
Kolkata, India
My heart was really broke,when I heard the news of the death of Michael Jackson,I was totally shattered.It was such a loss to all music lovers.I love all of his songs,and his amazing dance performances also.So, tell me friends what do you remember about Michael Jackson,and tell me what the world should remember about him......
@amybrezik (2123)
Sadly, in the most recent years, I think he is remembered for his odd, strange behavior. It's not right but he went so over the edge that, that seems to be the top thing people talk about. His musical ability seems to come second. He was an amazing musician, and certianly set many standards in the industry. I am not sure anyone has had the same type of stage presence that he did. It's a loss for the entertainment industry and ashame that none of us will get to see what he had instore for his upcoming tour. I was saddened too.
• Vietnam
I played his songs in my pc and listen them again . He's remembered by people and this is the way world remember his name