What are you working on at the moment?

@Porcospino (18385)
Denmark
I have a collection of poems, I finished some of them, but I don't know what to do with the rest of them. They are not complete or there are something wrong with them (something wrong from with the rhymes, the rhythm etc) I keep all the unfinished poems in a notebook and sometimes I try to finish some of them, but it is not easy. One of my goals is to finish at least some of the poems so that I can try to get them published. I have two more projects. I want to write a collection of horror stories and a collection of strange or funny stories with a twist at the end. I am working on the first horror story at the moment.
That's good to hear. Is that because you will post them on your blog? or just another work assignment from an employer? well anyway its good to know you have the skills to do such poems and write articles, you must be a good writer too. I haven't written any horror or comedy stories, actually i am not a writer for such. I may have written articles for my hobby, my interests on earning online etc. If you happen to have a blogsite, i would like to check your collection of poems. Happy Mylotting.
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
Thanks for your respons I would like to show you some of my poems, but unfortunately I only write poems in my own language (Danish) so it it would be difficult to share them on a blog. Actually I haven't got a blog yet, but I have thought about getting one. Good luck with your articles, I am interested in online money making myself, and I think that it is a nice topic to write about.
@bhanusb (5709)
You are a poet and at the same time a story writer. So I must appreciate you. I have not any of this quality. Try to finish your unfinished poems and publish these poems.I hope you will earn fame as a poet.I think your horror stories will also be appreciated by the readers.I wish your success as a writer.
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
Thank you very much. I hope to finish the poems as well as the short stories. I know that it will take many months, but I enjoy writing and I enjoy working on the stories.
@phyrre (2324)
Good luck with your poetry collection. To be honest, it's really hard to get a collection of poetry published unless you're already an established writer. Obviously it's possible, it's just difficult because lots of publishers don't want to take risks on it since poetry collections are very unsure. :) I'm currently working on a novel that I've been working on for a while. I'm at about 40k, which is probably half way through. I hope to maybe work towards publication, but, realistically, I'll be lucky if I can even finish it at this point, with everything else that's been going on lately. ^_^
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
Good luck with your novel. I have never written a novel myself, it is one of my goals for the future, but I want to finish some of the other things first especially the poems. I know what you mean it is not easy to get a collection of poems published. Some of my friends have tried to get their poems published, but they didn't succeed. I am determined to try, and then I will see what happens.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I think it is good for somebody who like to collect the poems.You look like romantic really.For me i don't collect the poems and no story projects on another books excepted projects to create the new discussions in mylot.
@patgalca (14490)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Honestly, I don't think I've ever written a poem that I didn't finish. Recently I went through my collection of poems because I was thinking of putting a book together called "My Life in Verse". I broke the chapters down to different times in my life. Then I had a bunch left over and categorized them (just for the heck of it - may use them in the book or not) which are nature and spiritual poems... not exactly poems about my life. I actually wrote a poem that had a funny twist at the end. I was in writing grorup and someone complained that when I wrote from the first prompt I didn't write anything funny, so I was determined to take another prompt and write something funny. I didn't get to finish it in group or share it in group. But I did read it to some of our members at a coffee clatch. You can read it here... http://www.authspot.com/Poetry/Something-Lost-is-Found.618825
@abetole (221)
I am working on responding to myLot posts at this moment....Do you want to write a collection of horror stories???Hey....that's so scary...I will never try to write horror stories...even if I try, I will do so during the day time...writing funny stories is fun...I can do that any time. All the best for finishing off the horror stories fast...lol...cheers...
@byfaithonly (10716)
I greatly admire that your working on your collection of poetry - just keep at it and you will have enough eventually. I know a lady who did that, took her many years but now has published book selling. I'm working on my 30 some year project of life story but couple years ago decided to give up and start over - rather than bio type is going to be a collection of short stories about my life. I'm having great fun with it and just work on it as time permits. Getting ready to do a couple short stories to post on Associated Content just for fun of it and to get responses from other writers.
• Malawi
I have done poetry before. I am now writing a paper on Earthquake monitoring, research and mitigation measures. I am doing some research work on the said topic and I hope to publish it when done.
@Pigglies (9339)
I used to write poetry, but lately I only write articles. I had been out of that for awhile lately too, but I finally wrote another one tonight.