Do you put the toilet paper roll with the paper on the outside or inside?

@the_vicar (1478)
People hang toilet paper different ways. Some like to hang it with the start hanging over the top and down the outside and others hang it with the paper hanging inside against the wall. What do you do and why?
@brokentia (10396)
I am pretty anal about this. LOL hahahahahaha I hang the roll rolling to the outside. I can not stand it when it rolls to the wall. Even in the military basic training, they make trainees hang it rolling out but it also has to be "folded to attention". That is, the last square has to be folded to the it is a diagonal. Why? Not quite sure...but in basic training, they make you do alot of stupid stuff to break you and then build you back up again. I loved it!!!! LOL
@the_vicar (1478)
Good pun! I guess they make you fold it a certain way to be sure the roll can easily be pulled and not stuck together. Your response has been rated. Thank you for your comment!
@Necie14 (96)
outside
@the_vicar (1478)
Me too. Your response has been rated. Thank you for your comment!
@gittabest (1949)
• Iceland
outside, I hate when it's in some other way, yup what a freak :Þ
@the_vicar (1478)
I hate it when the paper touches the wall. Your response has been rated. Thank you for your comment!
@am99gt (187)
It gets hung how ever I hang it that day LOL I do good keeping it hung up with my daughter around
@the_vicar (1478)
My cat too...likes to unwind it....Your response has been rated. Thank you for your comment!
definitely has to be on the outside. drives me crazy when people do it the other way. but i have found that a lot of people i know that do it that way have cats and i think that they do it so that it is harder for the cat to play with it.
@dhicks30 (1948)
I just put it on th roll. I have 2 bathroom to keep toilet paper on the rolls. lol I have a 10 & 4 years old who never put toilet paper on the roll.
@somechic (354)
I have it over the top!! It drives me crazy if it is the other way. I think that it is easier to grab this way.
over the top, unrolling on the outside! I even change it if some inconsiderate person has put it on wrong!
@Inklings (1256)
If I am the one putting it on the roller, it goes with the papare hanging on the outside. If my husband does it (yeah, that happens!), it goes on either way.
Outside it only makes sence......It's easier to grab.The other way you're reaching under....
• South Africa
I normally hang it with the loo roll facing out; it just seems easier that way. But hey - if its the "wrong way" there's no stress!