sketching...drawing...painting and others

@jaiho2009 (39001)
people who loves photography are commonly artsist persons...as a hobby or being influenced with some friends who has interests with it.some painters take photos before painting it on a canvass...did u ever tried painting ur photographs or any pictures u have taken?
@Sreekala (23693)
Hi Jaiho, I am not an artist and I can’t do anything with painting. Of course I have taken photos by using camera but I never tried to do painting and I know if I try it will be a great mistake (lol). However I love to watch the beauty of painting done by others. For enjoyment we don’t want to be an artist, isn’t it? What about you, do you tried this anytime. Thanks for the request and it is my pleasure to add you.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
i haven't tried painting too my friend,i do some sketching,but i am more with illustrations.im an artist of my own (hahaha)i really love arts.thanks for your responce my friend =)
@lulu1220 (1010)
Unfortunately I have never learned to paint. I do like going to Art Museums and looking at paintings. I also studied art in high school and college. When I was young I could draw really well but have not done it in years. I would love to start doing it again.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
it's never too late my friend...and good luck.painting is one way of expressing an emotion,like poetry.