different kind of chicken and their behaviour

@willy6 (492)
Jamaica
There are different kind of chicken in our society. One specific chicken that I am writing about is Gallus Gallus domesticus. It is a domesticated fowl. It is one of the most common and widespread domestic animals and with a population of more than 24 billion in 2003. There are more chicken in the world than any other bird. Humans keeps chickens primarily as a source of food. Consuming both their meat and their eggs. According to study evidence suggest that domestication of the chicken was under way in Vietnam over 10,000 years old. Until this discovery, conventional wisdom held that the chicken was domesticated in India from India the domesticated fowl made its way to Persia, from the Persianized kingdom of Lydia in Western Asia minor, domestic fowl were imported to Greece perhaps as late as the fifth century BCE. There is so many thing about chicken. According to study in courtship when a rooster finds food he may call the other chicken to eat it first. He does this by clicking in a high pitch as well as picking up and dropping the food. This behaviour can also be observed in mother hens calling their chicks. In some cases the rooster will drag the wing opposite the hen on the ground, while circling her. This is part of chicken courting ritual. When the rooster may mount the hen and proceed with the fertilization.
wow it seems that you are very observant person when it comes to chicken. frankly i have no idea where chickens really came from and am not sure when am I gonna start looking back. for all i know, chickens are good and tasty. maybe i should do more research,i might surprise myself
@barehugs (8986)
I farm in a remote area of the country. Once while driving on a back road I noticed a chicken running along beside the car. When I went faster, so did the chicken. This made me real curious, so I pulled into the chicken farmer's yard, and asked him what kind of chickens he was raising, as I'd seen how fast they were on foot. He replied that they were a new breed with 3 legs, which explained why they could run so fast. Oh,I commented, Three drum sticks! Are they tasty? " I really don't know," he replied," We have never been able to catch one."