What's Happening Here?... Sarah Palin story sparks Republican Family Feud...

@iriscot (1290)
Why are these republicans at each other's throat? Maybe this story is the reason, are they about to self-destruct? Read all about it here: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/24392.html
@debrakcarey (19924)
And if they do....so what. The democrats are no different. we'd be better off as a country with NONE of them allowed to run for office. Don't you agree?
@iriscot (1290)
The republican party is in total dis-array. It's hard to tell if they can ever come up with a decent candidate to run in 2012. Tighten you seat belts, it's going to be a crazy ride for them.
@debrakcarey (19924)
My opinion is that all this in the media about Sarah Palin's family is because she WAS a viable candidate for 2012 and they knew they'd have to dispose of her early on...what do you think?
@anniepa (27238)
I'm so sorry, I don't knowhow I missed this post! I'd considered starting one of my own but you know how it goes when I start something about Palin...lol! Now the story about her is something that CAN'T be ignored since she just announced she's not only not seeking a second term as governor of Alaska she's stepping down on July 25. Stay tuned, this is going to get interesting... Annie