What's your frustration?

@laydee (12815)
Looking back at the life I have lived, I do have several frustrations. One would be the fact that I wasn't able to get my diver's license with my brother. Second would be that I was driven to NOT go to Medical School when I should have (and wanted to) because of fear that it would cost my parents too much money because my brother was into Medical School as well. Third, would be my frustration to singing! Another would also be the fact that I didn't hit the gym earlier, now I have a lot to work for to get a normal body. How about you? What are the frustrations in your life?
@chookie1971 (2277)
My frustration is that, even though I do have friends that I chat to, I still feel that I am lonely. I can be in a group of people talking but I feel that I just don't fit in. Even in my own family. They don't think about others except for themselves.
@laydee (12815)
Oh, perhaps you just think of it that way? have you tried reaching out?
@eileenleyva (9700)
laydee, it's never too late to study again if you want to become a doctor. There are scholarships. Inquire at the guidance of the different universities. Singing is also a frustration. I am tone deaf and cannot carry a tune.