Do you think that Indonesian Presidential Election Process is fair?

@siZidni (1860)
Indonesia
hey all especially Indonesian People, i can't wait to give my vote on july 8, 2009. and the politic temp is getting hotter and hotter these days. there are black campaigns, and the good thins is there are 3 debates for the 3 candidates that we never seen before. but i believe there are many thing that need to be improved
@sql_cell (1429)
I hope this election is completely fair, and no one injured
@siZidni (1860)
let's hope there's no injured people just because of this.
@indahfth (11173)
I am satisfied with the results of the election. I hope this election does not have errors.
@siZidni (1860)
it's already proof in Mahkamah Konstitusi that latest election had some errors. but yes it wasn't big enough to cancel the result and reperform the election itself. i do hope that there will no violance just because of this. since you know the people in the grass root only want to have increasing in welfare and stabilize the economic condition
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't know enough about it to say if you will have a fair election or not, but I pray that you do!
@siZidni (1860)
that's Ok dawnald. i hate when i watch television it's all about the disorganized election program by the caretaker.