Today (July 2nd) is forgot day!!!!!

@mssnow (9493)
Did you forget to do something today?? Well don't worry it is forgot day. Just blame it on the day. Isn't it nice that every day is a holiday now a days. If you do a search on the Internet you will find that there is not one day that doesn't have some kind of holiday associated with it. You can also use this day to send a card to someone to apoligize for forgetting to do or say something. I would do that too But I think I forgot who or what it was . Merry happy forgot day!!!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Wow - had something realling smart to say here but opps forgot what it was :) Oh well it'll come to me in the middle of the night or maybe whenever 'remember' day is... Merry Happy Forgot Day to you also :) Wish I'd known this earlier could have not shown up for work and said opps forgot day :) only thing is I would have forgotten it by the time I got to work any way.
@mssnow (9493)
hehe hey sissy, Yeah I feel for ya lol. Just dont forget forgot day next year lol
@byfaithonly (10716)
Hey thanks for the reminder - added it to my Yahoo calendar for next year :)
@byfaithonly (10716)
actually think yahoo will send me an email when I have something on my calendar - at least it used to, going to have to check that out may have changed since I used it last :)
@wolfie34 (26793)
I have a lot of forget days not just 2nd July! Oh and I must have had Black Depression day which was 24th June. Yesterday I forgot to take my beach towel to the beach, I went into the sea, I didn't have my swimming shorts with me so I went in in my boxers but had no towel to dry me off, the sun soon dried me but I am a little red from the sun! Next time I must remember my towel! Maybe there's a towel day LOL! I wish there could be more happy days for me because right now most of my days seem to be Moody ones
@mssnow (9493)
aw Wolfie, things will get better, Jut dont ever lose hope. Just remember you have a friend over in the US who loves her Wolfie poo Hugs.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I know and thank you Princess, I sure miss you when you are not around :0*(
@mssnow (9493)
Miss you too, Ill try to come around more :)
@LittleMel (14055)
I forgot a lot of things I should make time write them on my agenda instead of using my brain all the time yeah there is a site where I used to send cards from they have all dates listed as a day for something there is always something to celebrate today however, I forgot the name of the site :)
@mssnow (9493)
lol There a re plenty of sites like that :)
@LittleMel (14055)
I know but I didn't like the cards they have :)
@stephcjh (32328)
I did not forget to do anything that I know of. I write me out a list of things I would like to get done daily so I do not forget anything when they day comes. I mark them off as they are completed also.
@mssnow (9493)
some people can do that, I rely on memory which works for most things lol
@arkaf61 (10882)
OH man, I like a day like that. Being quite forgetful - more being always thinking about so many things at the same time - is familiar to me, so a day celebrating it, sounds good hehehehe Happy forgot day to you too :)
@mssnow (9493)
hehe thanks, It seems like good day to forget lol