Have you ever outgrown a relationship?

I don't think that everyone should be thought of as 'The One' when it comes to relationship, 7 years is not lost because there is so much learned and there is so many people in our lives that having intimate relationships with more than just one person is a learning and growing experience. How did you know it was time to move on?
@clorissa123 (4930)
I don't really know the precise answer to this one. Maybe everyone has different experience, and everyone has their own perspective toward their own relationship. For me, it is time to move on, if there is nothing left for you to remember, or to pursue in that relationship. You felt that it would be better for both of you to explore the new relationship.
if your partner declined to split would you stay in the relationship?
@eLsMarie (4148)
when is the proper time to move on??? uhmmm... i guess when you're already assured that your partner is already happy without you... it's a sad thing but it's a fact that can really move you because once you love a person, you were obliged to make him/her happy... :) acceptance is a big contribution in letting go
well, i am one of those who believes in 'the one' kind of relationship. i may not be able to give the relationship my fullest if i do not see it as 'the one' and that might eventually be the factor that would be missing.
yea, my ex was like that but I have nothing against it but if I feel I am being held back and not able to grow in the relationship I will move on from the relationship.