Have you seen the Last Music Video that M.J made?

@marciascott (25554)
I seen some of it on the News. It looks like a good Video of him It was made in London. I think everyone wants to see it. May he R.I.P I don't think so!
@happy6162 (3011)
No i have not seen the video. many of his fans will want to see it.
@marciascott (25554)
You mean you haven't seen it, It has been all over the news, C.NN. and all the news Media!
@happy6162 (3011)
i guess i am just tuning out the news when they talk about michael jackson. will have to pay more attention and leave the volume up.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have not heard any of his music for a very long time. I did not know he had anything new out. I thought he had pretty much retired himself from the music industry, especially with everything he had going on.
@marciascott (25554)
You will be seeing it in the next few days, It has been all on the news, on C.N.N
i seen it on the news and it looked like it was a good one there are also more of them they are thinking about making it into a movie or something they said on the news, they have like a hours worth or so from the info i got when i watched it on the chanel 11 news at 11 .
@JoyfulOne (6242)
No, I haven't seen that one yet. I even must have missed the segment on the news too. I wonder if it's to promo his songs from the tour he was supposed to go on. I know what you mean...he will never rest in peace just like Elvis, he will live on and on. I heard they're thinking of making Neverland into a place like they did for Elvis' Graceland.
@amybrezik (2123)
I didn't know he had a new video. It might be interesting. I think you are right hewon't ret in peace/
@marciascott (25554)
Yes, He has a New Video. That was the last video he did.
@Tayudo (115)
• Peru
No, i don't see that yet.
This morning I watched a little bit Michael Jackson's video from TV news. He didn't change a lot. He absolutely didn't look like 50 years old. He was still energetic. Unfortunately we will never seen his show any more.