How many people are in here for no money making purposes?!

@romo6770 (176)
Egypt
i'm a member here since 2 years,but as i'm a full time college student i'm active in summer only, i have 1.15 now LOL. i was just writing in religion interest to present my religion and debate for it, but i feel like if it is possible to make some money here, so let's try?
@CatGods (4601)
I'm not here for the money which is next to none. Mylot is just a site for me to search for info and do a small bit of socializing. You say that you wanted to debate religion, well that is a touchy subject. I see that you are from Egypt so more than likely you are Islam and believe in Allah. That's ok, you can believe in Allah because it's YOUR choice. I think every one has the right to believe in whatever they want. That is to say I won't step on your toes if you won't step on mine. As you have the right to believe what you want, I too have that same right even if it is different from what you believe. But I will say this, regardless of what religion a person is apart of or the lack of (in my case, I'm a Atheist) it is compassion that will unite the people on this planet. I also think we should stop acting like children, learn to play nicely and share, and get along with each other. We all live on the same planet, Earth.
@romo6770 (176)
• Egypt
"everyone has the right to believe in whatever he wants" That's completely right, But people who are interested in religion here are in to express and present their ideas and put it in a discussion so that people can react, review or accept it.that's what we do however sometimes it comes to an insult for Prophets(peace and blessings be upon them) by some stupid guys, but still the mainstream is good and it doesn't aim to affect your freedom to believe in what u want. thanks for ur response :)
@anneshirley (1517)
Most of the people here are here because of two things: (1) to express their thoughts and (2) to earn through their thoughts. You've been here 2 years but not haven't reached pay out yet even once! Many mylotters gave up already when they have created some posts and paid very little. Why don't you try being active so you can have additional income as a student. Just take it as a part time job. Surely, you'll enjoy it here.
@romo6770 (176)
• Egypt
yeah, i will try that. Thanks:)
@rainmark (4309)
Im not sure how long im a member in mylot. But one thing im sure the reason why i joined here is to earned money online. Then i met friends and i can get advices from fellow myloters. cheers.