Where do you work?

@lala501 (1533)
Hey everyone,I was just wondering where do you work. I work at at fast food restaurant. Where do you work?
@savypat (20247)
I work at home on our Llama farm and it is 7 days a week and sometimes very hard work. My Hubby and I are retired and we work harder than we ever did when we had jobs.
@khayshenz (1387)
I work for a small engineering firm in town. I'm a civil engineer, currently trying to pursue my license, and yes I knew it was going to be this tough to get a license. But what the hey! I really love what I do, and not a lot of people can say that about their jobs. At this point though, work has been slow. Clients are scared to spend a good amount of money because of the economy. So yes, we're affected too. Unfortunately! OH well.
@bulzika (280)
• Dominican Republic
I'm a student and I work as a programmer :)
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
I run a call center and also work in a retirement home - oh and I work online on mylot, textbroker, ehow, and associated content. ok I am tired :)