Living alone

@Ravinia (291)
Jamaica
Do you think that you could live alone for the rest of your life?
@lingli_78 (12846)
i don't think so... i need somebody to share my life with me... in this case, i've already found one and i've already married with him...
same as u
@mamunsys (140)
right you are
@kpfingaz (1028)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Nah that would be just boring and I might just end up killing myself if I dont have someone to share my life with.
Living.. - Living alone.. but not being alone..
I have lived alone since I was 16,,and i dont have any problems at all...although, the last 4 years I have had my child..and will probably for the next..14-20 lol ..but i dont mind at all..I guess I am just set in my ways..I have had many many bad relationships..and had a few b/fs live with me for a short time..and although it was nice..Im just as content being alone..im 33..and i guess my mom just raised me a super independent woman..like her..if i meet my prince charming..That would be awesome!!!! But im not gonna settle with someone so that i wont be alone..I have many close friends..and one hell of a best friend that I consider my best friend, sister and even my soul mate..and we will always have each other.Soo..yea im cool..:)
@kgwat70 (13398)
Right now I am alone but I don't think I could live alone the rest of my life and be happy. I would like to find a girlfriend and get married and have kids. It is too lonely living alone and need a soulmate.
@Bitchn (646)
This question is in need of an easy answer : NOOOOO
@fvalente (855)
• Portugal
I think i can't live alone... but who know if in the future i'll live alone ? =X
@mamunsys (140)
i just cant
@april444 (1342)
nope im married and have 2 children i dont think ill ever be alone.
@Island_Geko (3760)
Yes, along as I have a good friend close by to lend an ear or a hug when I need one.
Not really.
No, i don't think i could live alone for the rest of my life, but i am alone right now :(
@missybal (4492)
No, It is nice sometimes to be alone but not also.