Michael Jackson Funeral Tickets

@Canellita (12058)
This evening I went into my grandfather's room and he had just been listening to the TV and he asked me if I had ever heard of having a ticket in order to attend a funeral. I didn't even have to ask what he was talking about since practically everyone on the planet has been talking about Michael Jackson nonstop for several days now. He couldn't remember the exact number of tickets that were going to be made available or even the venue for the event but he told me the television report had said large video screens were going to be needed. I told him I was pretty sure the entire thing was going to be televised.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Read somewhere that only 11,000 tickets will be handed out, at random selection..
@Canellita (12058)
11,000 tickets admits a whole lot of people!
@zed_k4 (17627)
Yup..
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
Hi canellita,I got to know about this ticket thing this morning as I had my TV on. Never before such thing happened as far as I remember nor there is in the past history. No doubt there is the body of Lenin in the Russian museum but ticket that too of different price tags went heard to swallow but this is the reality and you can not unreal it. Lucky MJ.
@amybrezik (2123)
All I can say is ridiculous.
@Canellita (12058)
To each his own...