Are there any other Aussies here on MyLot???

@RawBill1 (8542)
Gold Coast, Australia
Hi everyone, I was just wonering if there any other Aussies here on MyLot??? I am pretty new here and am interested in connecting with other Australians on here, so far I have not seen any! I have not really looked that hard though! Thanks :-)
@James72 (26829)
I'm an Aussie! I wasn't actually born in Australia and am also a British Citizen, but I've spent a majority of my life there and my Father's an Aussie. I consider myself to be true blue and always will. I've been away from home for over 4 years now and am currently living in Egypt, but I lived in Australia for 30 years or so in Queensland and Western Australia. I plan to be back home within the next year. Welcome to mylot mate and there are more Aussies here for sure. Hiccup, Paula27661, Grandpa Lash and Sharra are 4 that I interact with regularly for starters. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. Oi, Oi, Oi!
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Thanks James, great to meet you here! I am in Queensland on the Gold Coast. Wow Egypt, that sounds like it would be a great experience! Thanks for the welcome and the other Auussie contacts, I will check them out :-)
@James72 (26829)
Really? I lived on the Gold Coast for 7 years and it was the last place I was located just before I headed off overseas! Best part of Queensland I reckon! I didn't mention "guybrush" in those Aussie usernames either.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Oops, must have missed this comment by you at the time James. Sorry! What part of the Gold Coast did you live in? I am in Nerang at the moment, have been since 2001 but am planning on getting out. Time to move on! Cool, I will look up Guybrush now. Thanks for that. I have since become good friends with Hiccup and Paula after you gave me their details.
@amitavroy (4824)
he dude hope you found some aussies here, but i am sure of one thing you can find a lot of indian here. i am also an indian. and if you are interested in being friends you can contact me.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Yes I did notice that there are loads of Indians here...that is cool, someone to talk cricket with! :-)
Right now you should find someone British and talk about sweet payback in the ODI's. Quite frankly I thought England would show more challenge. But its turning out to be a whitewash.
@veganbliss (3901)
• Adelaide, Australia
Add me to your list, Bill! I've been in South Australia ever since it was proclaimed a state (no wonder I feel so old!). I grew up in the Murray Mallee, left my parents home when 15 years old, went to Boarding School in the Barossa Valley & studied at TAFE & worked here since then. Will move up to the Gold Coast pretty soon when the house is sold & will be in Brissy for Christmas anyway. 100% free settler blood, thoroughbred on both sides of the family. If you want to get any more Australian than me, you should take a good hard look at yourself! I'm wondering if any of those who listed maybe a year ago are still with us? Hopefully a few more have joined us along the way. Who else do you know who is active?
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Well you are dragging all my old discussions out of the closet! Paula27661 is actively commenting on my discussions and I am on hers. She is in WA. Hiccup, you know, but he has not been active recently due to family issues. The others in this discussion I have not seen recently. moonchild1au, MsTickle, owlwings and cloudwatcher are ones that spring to mind that I see here regularly. Particularly moonchild1au and MsTickle. There are bound to be plenty more that are active that I do not know or cannot think of right now. Check out this page for Aussie members. http://www.mylot.com/w/usersbylocation/1/3/au.aspx