If he has a car, it’s great. I can also do with public modes of transport....

Singapore
If he has a car, it’s great. I can also do with public modes of transport.... What a mean girl said... i just watched a tv show, i forgot what the title... but one of the girl in that show said so... I tell myself, my gosh... how materialistic... Its like, she is not treating the guy as her bf, but as a mannequin where you show what you have... And all she wants is they will look envy at her, having a rich bf with amazing car... Hmmm... Guys in mylot... what do you feel about this? How do you act to your gf/partner if its happened to you? And women in mylot... have you ever felt having this feeling, that you may use the guy who has car? Actually, im not a mean girl like that... however, its maybe great if my bf have a car~ a sport car... hahaha... oh, dont think that im one... i say... maybe its great! somehow, i prefer motorcycle... so i can hug his back (at least) but for now... he has neither! hihihi... how sad... (i wish he will read this)~~ ohhohoh... im joking! yeah...
No responses