The Messiest House In America On Tv

I have been spending my 4th of July watching Clean House. Now I don't know if anyone has heard of this TV show on the Style Channel. But if you think you have a dirty house. Please, friends you need to turn your cable TV on and look for the Style Channel and find this show!!! These peoples messy houses with clutter packed all the way to the ceiling will make your house look beautiful!! I am now proud of my house after seeing some of these houses! I will never be embraced again. This one lady's house was so messy that they had to use 15 tents to put all here stuff under. And that was just for the yard sale. She had another 10 tents in the back yard in her keep pile!! You have to watch! You will feel so much better! Trust me!
Why people think they need so much stuff is beyond me! I have clients that keep everything imaginable. Try to get the to give up anything and you are in for a battle.
What I don't get is they are told is ti pick out there most PERIOUS THINGS. Baby photos, wedding photos, grandmas china, the good silver flatware, the 100 year old telephone table. Those things I can see them wanting to keep, OK! But they want to keep 9 old ratty bath robes that the elbows have wore a hole in! The chair that the cat has scratched all the cloth off the arms! The calendar from 2001! Kids toys from 1959 with rat droppings all over it!! EWEEEEE!! Gross me out! It's sick! these people are telling them we are gonna give you an ENTIRE HOUSE FULL TOP TO BOTTOM! New flooring, paint walls, redo the bathrooms, kitchen including all the appliances, give them flat panel Big Screen TV's AND THEY STILL keep 50 of the huge Big Blue Storage Containers full of stuff. It's Sick They can take everything in my house but the urin of my brother and the box my cats ashes are in. Do my house!!! lol
This lady had so much stuff in her house in Cinny, Ohio they had to rent a vacant shopping center, 7,000 square feet!!! And 5,000 people showed up for the yard sale!
With all this lady's stuff they made over 17,000 dollars plus!!!! And donated it to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I have seen that show..I have alot of clutter and need them to visit my house..no matter how much I clean or throw out within six months it is full again..seems I am everyone's throw all..what they don't want somehow I end up with it..so it is definitely yard sale time..
First I wanna know how you get the monkey to crawl all over your page? It is too cute! I love it!!! Anyway, where in the US do you live? I could use all kinds of stuff. And if you are fluffy like me I need clothing!! lol :)
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I got my monkey from.. http://www.freeflashtoys.com/full-page-pets and it has other things..monkey's,dog,cat,fairy,panda and other stuff. http://www.freeflashtoys.com/ this one will let you see the other stuff you can use also.. I live in Kentucky and I am very fluffy..
@lulu1220 (1010)
I am so hooked on this show! And yes it does make my house look clean compared to theirs. I recently watched an episode in which a warehouse was rented to accomadate all this lady's stuff. They made over $17,000! Then she got mad at the end of the show because she could not find some of her stuff she wanted to keep and walked off the set. This woman loved to shop and refused to admit she was a shopaholic even though she had numerous things with tags on them still! I think sometimes I watch this show to get me motivated. The last year I have been working on decluttering my house and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff. I recently had my own garage sale too.
Yea I saw that one and the stupid bsnitch didn't know how great she had it! I would love to have someone do even one room in my house! I live on social security of 658 a month. And have to beg for what I have! My house was trashed of everything in the house two days before I moved in. They moved everything in before I could be moved because I was in the hospital. When I opened my door the house had been trashed and everything was ruined! They had put gasoline and bleach on clothing, towels, sheets, everything. I am still trying to replace things!
I don't have cable, so I can't watch this. But I've seen it before - and you're right, it's a really good show. I feel really good about my house after seeing peoples' filthy houses in comparison, too!
Well, you can watch it here on your PC on hulu.com they have excerpts from the show. Actually anything you wanna watch is on hulu from like all the way from 50 years ago!
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I did not get to watch it, but wish I would have.
go to hulu.com and catch excerpts and other great shows you can see on cable if you can't really afford to pay for it.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I have seen this show many times. What baffles me is how so many people live this way. I could not imagine espescially since I have OCD when it comes to having my house clean. How does one let it get that far. They all have alot of issues when it comes to garbage up to the ceiling. Gross!
Where do you live? You can clean my house if you like to clean! lol :)
Yeah i watch that channel all the time, for your info i work for cable TV. After i watch clean house i always have that feeling to clean my room but than usually after that show is usually the show Peter Perfect. Well i love him too, so i am stuck back on the couch watching it. I just have a soft spot with shows that have a good ending it gives you a feeling of hope. Nowadays because of Style Network TV i have been more in touch with whats in and whats out in style people come to consult my opinion. Maybe i should charge them for consultation .
I love Peter Perfect!! He is great! And I hate Ruby!
I have never even heard of the Style Channel. Sounds depressing. lol
@happy6162 (3011)
i do not get that channel on my cable service. but if they have that much stuff in their house i can see why it would be so messy.
I am not sure but you might be able to see it on the PC on hulu.com. It show all kinds of TV shows the day after airing. Even shows that were out 50 years ago. But I think you can only see it here in the US.