I or my spouse are tolerated ?

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
I often mumble about my spouse spoil my kid.He likes to mumble me about i use internet allday for a few money on online earning, he told me i have a little responsibility in my family.I think he spookover, i have more responsibily i do everything, but sometime i only slow did. If i tlod him, i'm tolerated, he told he more tolerated. Do you think I or HIM are more tolerated ?
@rsa101 (13336)
I guess you should accept that both of you have some faults and both of you also have merits to your own duties at home. Sometimes we overlook appreciating each other and always looking for faults on each other. That is where the trouble begins at home. Who is tolerant and who is not is not the question but I guess both of you should talk defining and compromising on how much each should contribute to your family and not fault finding each other.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I think you are right, i think I and my spouse both faults.He thinks him always true.I will not talk with him again, but i will be the lost in my family give him to be true.Thank you in your sincerely answers.
@rsa101 (13336)
What I am implying here is that you should continue talking. Communications is very important in this kind of situation and not talking about this things will just make it worse because there are feelings that would not be resolve by avoiding the issue at hand. I suggest that you both talk and learn to compromise. Define which responsibility appropriate for you and him. In this manner, you would know if one is really at fault or not.
@rainmark (4306)
Being a mother and a wife is not a little responsible, maybe he said that to you coz he is the main source of income and he is the one who got a job and earning money to feed the family. Same here,im SAHM no income,i only earned few money from mylot, got a son, im doing house works, looking after my son and it's little bit stressful, then he always mumble me about money lolz. But it's alright i can still handle it. Im sure you will be fine.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I'm condolence you, you are same my situation.I think now bad global economy ,i wish we will pass all hard of our life too.Thank you to share your idea.
@ShellyB (5244)
It is hard to know who is more tolerant based on your disccusion, I do hope he appreciates your hard work at home.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I think you are right, but sometime i'm not busy.I use time when i don't work.Thank for your idea.