If you sre few days old at neobux ....i have something for you

well if anyone over here is only a few dyas old in neobux then can contact me ...i'll let you know what i havefor you...i would suggest you that you delete your account there and just doody go for my referalll link and the no: of clicks you click i will give your share when i get my cashout......and whatever you earn for me in first month , i will stabel your income every month...that is if you earn 0.50$ for me in first month then in the end of every month i will be sending you that money...plus the no: clicks you click in next months....... it is great na.... what are you waiting for just contact me as soon as possible to make your life heaven...in free....
@srganesh (6349)
Aren't you aware of the tasks here.You can use it to gain referrals for you.Just create a task and announce the reward and you can get interested people.That will be straight deal.How can anybody trust you by mere words?
but dear i don't have verified paypal account so i can't add funds for tasks..na
@srganesh (6349)
Then how are you going to send money for those who join under you?How did you promise to pay them without funds in your paypal account?It will be good for you to come up with good source and create tasks thereby earning some more money.That is the right way to approach any business deal.Cheers!
@knrsekar (1009)
For your kind information, you don't need to have verified Paypal account to add funds to the mylot tasks. The paypal account of mine is not verified and I have added fund to the tasks and made many tasks here. Please make use of task and as you offer more for the task, you will get referrals in more number.Hope, I will see your task here very soon as most of the members are tired of seeing the tasks worth 10 or 20 cents(Mine also).