Which birds song or sound do you love the most?

Bird - The dove of peace
I love to hear birds sing and make their special sounds. Where I live, we have a bird called a "mourning dove." It makes a cooing sound that is so plaintiff and beautiful. I love it and feel so good when I hear them, almost always in the morning or the evening. They migrate south in the cold months, but I can enjoy that sound during the warm seasons. Which bird's song or sound do you love the most?
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi karen, you are right, but where is the time to enjoy all that things,we have run for lively hood
@webeishere (36355)
So what song or birds call do you like the most then? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
Hello Yugasini. I love nature, and always make time for it. I think it helps us feel less stress, energizes us, and so we are even better prepared to earn our livlihood. That, and to enjoy the sounds of birds singing, one only has to open a window here, or step outside for a bit. Karen
Hi Grandpa Bob (waving) I can do a cat bird, but then they make some easy sounds. I love to try to emulate the doves. I wish I could sing like a robin, but that is a no-go. My parents showed us the difference in the regular song of the robin and their "rain song." :)
@dpk262006 (56098)
Hi Karen! For me it is the bird called Cukoo or Koyal in Hindi. The Cukoo bird sings very well and it has very very sweet voice. However, due to urbanisation of our places, we get to see this bird very less. It sometimes comes in our terrace garden and it is always great pleasure listening the sweet voice of this bird. It looks like a sparrow.
Hi Deepak. I imagine India has some birds I have never seen, but would love to someday. In school, we used sing a cute song about the Cukoo bird. We do have sparrows, though, and they also sing sweetly. I find the songs of the birds very soothing, well except for the crow. He is noisy! :) Karen
@dpk262006 (56098)
Hi Karen! Crows are not liked by anyone, poor birds!!
LOL, I console myself by thinking: well, other crows like them...just not ME, lol.
@webeishere (36355)
The neighbor girl just loves the fact that I whistle and then the cardinals whistle back the same tune. I've done cardinal calls for years and love listening to them call back. My wife freaks that I can do this also. Well, not freaks but amazed maybe? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
Hello Grandpa Bob. How nice that you can "talk" to the cardinals. It fun learning to tell one bird's song from another. My parents used to teach us many things about nature, and that was one of them. Keep enjoying the birds! Things like that are available for free and add so much joy to one's life :) Karen